No announcement yet.

Custom Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool idea, but I´m fairly certain that JCMI will not do SS frets. I seem to remember a post to that extent in the "Ask Jackson" section of the board while we were still running the old Software, but I may be misinformed / remembering wrong

Comment

Looks like a black hole... sucking in the rest of the universe. cool!

Comment

looks very nice, but I think white neck and headstock binding would make it look even better. But it's not my custom so I'll shut up now (:
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I had to send a Carvin I loved away because of the stainless steel frets. They were the major contributor to the bright tinny sound of the axe. It would suck to order a custom and then find this out about the frets. Luckily, Carvin's are relatively inexpensive and I recouped most of my money.

Comment

imo the top left corner kinda looks a bit "empty" without the skull..

Comment

yeah i may have to think twice about those ss frets, also the empty bit in the corner i would of rather filled in with the white lightning stripes but the way the photoshop turned out that was the only way i could do it.

Comment

I think white binding is needed for this guitar
                everlasting life for me in a perfect world...but I gotta die first, please god send me on my way!

Comment

coolest i've seen in a long time!
                  äss howl

Comment

thats pretty damn cool looking man any idea how much its going to cost? i agree with Afterforever that white neck/head binding would really set that thing off.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMarty
                      I think white binding is needed for this guitar
                      Especially on the neck! That would look really good.

Comment

The gold hardware would look good if the axe was all black. With the graphic though, I'd go with black hardware.
                        Sorry danastas, but I don't buy into the deal about the stainless frets making the axe sound tinny. There had to be something else causing that.
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

+1 on SS frets

Comment

Originally posted by thesoloist
                            That's sweet, but I'd go with black hardware and white binding around the headstock, and perhaps the neck. Great idea though.
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                            X