Custom Shop quote hiatus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop quote hiatus

Anyone with any inside info know when Jackson CS is going to resume price quotes ... ? I'm approaching a month and a half wait
    Thanks,
    Cooter

I would try it in the "ask Jackson" subforum.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

kinda makes you wonder whats up over there, the custom shop photo gallery hasn't been updated in over a month. I guess they are trying to reorganize things, to make it run smoother.

Comment

Yeah, my guess is they are doing some reorganizing at the shop. It's been 12 months now that our PC1 LTD order was submitted. It's taking the same time to do 10 of these that it takes for 1 off's! Amazing!
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I was speaking to a Fender rep about my CS, their actually moving the custom shop, hence no updates etc. Their moving into the same building as the Fender CS if i heard correctly (could be wrong on that tho).

And the Fender rep did confirm that they will be putting the prices back on the quote form
            My music:
            www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

maybe they ran out of toothpicks?
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I'd heard they were just revamping the CS quoting / ordering process.

I'd be surprised if they're moving the CS again, as it can only have been in it's current location for a couple of years.....
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

got it straight from the horses mouth m8, tbh the fender guy was suprised they were moving as well
                  My music:
                  www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

Sounds like the Fender rep is behind the times quite a bit. The J/C custom shop is already in the same facility as the Fender CS. That happened when they moved from Ontario to Corona, a couple of years ago.

Comment

i think they're moving again then :P
                      My music:
                      www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Cootermanjaro
                        Anyone with any inside info know when Jackson CS is going to resume price quotes ... ? I'm approaching a month and a half wait
                        Thanks,
                        Cooter
                        Unfortunately quotes can take quite a while to get. Hopefully this process will be sped up in the future.
                        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Thanks for all the responses.
                          Coot

Comment

Lot's of problems lately, too much for comfort actually. Is it even remotely possible that Kevin Easton bought out FMIC?
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                              Lot's of problems lately, too much for comfort actually. Is it even remotely possible that Kevin Easton bought out FMIC?
                              :ROTF:
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X