Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Dk-1 1997

Hi Guys,

today my Dk-1 arrived, it´s great. I saw a few days ago a Jackson catalog from 1997, but i can´t identify which SD singlecoils i have in my Jackson and also which Fretboard and Bodywood it has.

mfg mattex
    Last edited by mattex; 08-22-2006, 06:08 AM.

Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

This thread is worthless cause Fretboard is Ebony and Bodywood is Poplar. But Pics I´ll give you, of course

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65
        when where???
        “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Originally posted by mattex
          This thread is worthless cause......
          That phrase alone is enough to convince me that you must be some 12 year old kid without a clue. If I'm mistaken by assuming that, then you really need to work on your grammar. So, what was your point?
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

That was awesome! Looks like he is From Denmark....I am not sure what his comment meant either :ROTF: ..but welcome to the board....and Happy DK-1 day to you

Comment

Originally posted by mattex
              Hi Guys,

today my Dk-1 arrived, it´s great. I saw a few days ago a Jackson catalog from 1997, but i can´t identify which SD singlecoils i have in my Jackson and also which Fretboard and Bodywood it has.

mfg mattex
              I believe the single coils were Duncan STK-1 models, unless they have the Jackson logo on top, in which case they were J-100's. Yeah, fretboard on the DK-1 was ebony, and body was poplar...
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Oh yeah, way to be serious Joe! (although you're right!)
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750
                  I believe the single coils were Duncan STK-1 models, unless they have the Jackson logo on top, in which case they were J-100's. Yeah, fretboard on the DK-1 was ebony, and body was poplar...
                  This is correct, the factory pickups were Duncan Classic Stacks (NOT the new Classic Stack Plus) and a TB-4 JB. The use of the Jackson J-100s was more or less discontinued on production models in ´95, if the guitar has these and appropriiate routes it´s either a Dinky Standard /XL/Custom or a PCS Dinky

Comment

Working...
                  X