X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fullers Vintage Guitars - new Jacksons

Fullers has some very nice new Jacksons. http://www.fullersguitar.com/
    (just a few)

They do have some nice ones But their prices are not too nice. Like more outragous!
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by KingV1

Always liked that graphic. It works extremely well on the Kelly shape!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Fuller's always has really nice guitars but their prices are rediculous sometimes.

Comment

a might bit steep but awesome guitars.........
          “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

they have always been crazy compared with other online dealers and sponsors ...I suspect they will have many of these great looking guitars for quite some time at these prices...maybe it's just me but there are limits to my GAS

Comment

Originally posted by ejs0614
              they have always been crazy compared with other online dealers and sponsors ...I suspect they will have many of these great looking guitars for quite some time at these prices...maybe it's just me but there are limits to my GAS
              They've had a lot of their guitars for quiet some time, I'm sure due to their pricing.

Comment

Let's not forget this thing called MAP.
                What you see on the web site may not be the final price.
                -Rick

Comment

Now that's funny becuase their PC1 pricing is the cheapest I've found yet.

Comment

Whatever their prices are, I'll be more than happy to beat them. This may not come into play on the CS guitars they have (simply because they're one-offs), but it definitely does on USA Select and Import stuff.
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Where the heck have you been looking?
                      Their PC1 prices are standard MAP pricing.
                      Hell, they're only $0.74 cheaper than Musicians Friend advertised price.
                      Pocket change... literaly.
                      -Rick

Comment

Actually, not many place. MF, AMS, etc. Guitar Center sells their PC1s for $100 off of retail!!

Educate me for a sec, what is MAP pricing?

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone
                          Let's not forget this thing called MAP.
                          What you see on the web site may not be the final price.
                          I don't think anyones forgetting that. Fuller's is known for not moving on their prices.

Comment

Originally posted by dyingsea
                            I don't think anyones forgetting that. Fuller's is known for not moving on their prices.
                            That's just plain dumb.
                            They would rather sit on inventory than move some product for a few bucks less.
                            I'm surprised they stay in business.

@Bryan MAP = Minimum Advertised Price.
                            No dealer can advertise a price for less than it's allowed MAP.
                            That doesn't mean they can't sell it for less, they just can advertise it for less.
                            -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by dyingsea
                              I have never paid the advertised price at Fuller's. If you want something call them and talk to them.
                              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X