Fullers Vintage Guitars - new Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Napalm
    I have never paid the advertised price at Fuller's. If you want something call them and talk to them.
    That's what i thought... I've never bought anything from them, but I know Fuller's has been around long time and would have gone outta business a long time ago if they never budged on prices.
    I can see not budging on a CS piece, but regular production stuff has plenty of wiggle room in it.
    -Rick

Comment

I bought the guitar in my Avatar from Mike @ Fullers. I did not pay the advertised price...matter of fact it was hundreds less than advertised

Comment

I was referring to their CS pieces... sorry for the misunderstanding. Their prices are high on the CS stuff, some of it has been sitting there for a long time and they still won't move on them. I can understand not moving on new CS stuff but like I said, some of it has been there a while. A CS piece isn't going to be more valuable sitting on a wall for a year or more.

Either that or I havn't been talkin to the right people there.
        Last edited by dyingsea; 08-22-2006, 07:34 PM.

Comment

I have spoken with another dealer on that very subject. Not sure how much room there is to move on CS pieces from what he explained to me. Do some math on the CS guitars on fullers page....they are all listed at 30% off. From what I can tell thats pretty standard for a CS. Maybe at best you can get 40% off somewhere but I have very seldomly seen that. Also I am pretty sure they can only go so low w/o Jacksons permission anyway

Comment

I got them to come down a good amount on my natural KV2T.

Comment

Originally posted by dyingsea
              I was referring to their CS pieces...
              I have bought Custom Shop and production guitars from Fullers. At no time did I pay advertised price. I got a better deal on one of the Custom Shop piece than I did the production guitar.

Call them and ask if you like something. It's not that damn difficult.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I really wanted this one from Summer NAMM. Called, and apparently got the wrong guy, because he wouldnt budge....Brett hooked me up with the right person, and its on its way to Tampa.....

I give them a thumbs up now.

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Thank You For taking that one! If it had been available in a month during the Arlington Guitar Show I may have gone home with that one. Very Nice Score.

Fuller's is a good shop to deal with.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65
                    They do have some nice ones But their prices are not too nice. Like more outragous!
                    Man am I glad to see others comment about Fullers. I've been thinking this for a long time but never wanted to be the first one to come out and say it. I have bought 10-15 guitars in the last couple years. I checked with these guys a few times and needless to say I have never purchased a guitar from them. I know stores are in business to make money but outrageous is a perfect word for their prices. As far as MAP. That's what they advertised and that's what they stuck with. They turned me off too many times to ever return. They do have a nice web site to window shop but thats about it.
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
                      I bought the guitar in my Avatar from Mike @ Fullers. I did not pay the advertised price...matter of fact it was hundreds less than advertised
                      & I absolutely lust that guitar brother that killz!!!!!
                      “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn
                        I really wanted this one from Summer NAMM. Called, and apparently got the wrong guy, because he wouldnt budge....Brett hooked me up with the right person, and its on its way to Tampa.....

I give them a thumbs up now.

That guitar is t*ts...I abso-fu**ink-lutely LOVE that guitar. Can't believe I missed seeing that one before. Congrats, she looks like a player AND a beauty.

Comment

Those two with the single hums and maple necks look nice, too.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                            Always liked that graphic. It works extremely well on the Kelly shape!
                            I like that graphic but it reminds me of the Toyko Blade album covers. Crap, now their song "Night of the Blade" is going to be in my head all day.

Comment

I bought this NAMM guitar from them. They had the online price wrong (crazy cheap, and I am assuming below their cost.) After I called them they realized their mistake but still gave me the guitar for less than the cost of a solid finish normal production guitar. I have to give them the thumbs up.

Comment

I had $1800 ready to go to a guitar that I know sells for $1600 at every other Jackson retailer.

Needless to say the one I wanted was at Fullers. They would not budge from thier price which was $2600.

I told the guy it was too bad about the paint job on the guitar, he said there was nothing wrong with the paint...

I said there will be when YOU STICK IT UP YOUR ASS!

Comment

Working...
                                X