X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what those nice folks at Jackson went and did for me

Upgraded the case to White :grin:

I'm squishing here
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Hmm there seems to be somebody happy

Congrats, looks good. Now the guitar just needs to play as good as it looks, but hey it's a jackson so...

Flo
    http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Do you have it now?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wow - cool stuff!

Why did they do that? Call me cynical, but I doubt it was just from the goodness of their hearts....
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Cool guitar, and cool matching case. Don't you dare modify that beauty!

Comment

That´s a pretty serious case for a pretty serious guitar! Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
              Do you have it now?
              Not yet. Had to wait on the case to come in. Just got those pics from Scott last night, so hopefully I'll get it in about a week.

Neilli - Probably got tons of playwear from dude in the pics in the Gallery

Or they buggered my 7-string and did this as compensation for having to do it over again
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Holy shit, man. That's awesome. How long did you have to wait for a CS piece like that?

..and why did you opt to go bolt-on instead of the usual neck-thru?

..and do I see no knob on that guitar?

Comment

I'd sleep in that thing if I were you.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                    Holy shit, man. That's awesome. How long did you have to wait for a CS piece like that?

..and why did you opt to go bolt-on instead of the usual neck-thru?

..and do I see no knob on that guitar?
                    Thanks.

Ordered it about 18 months ago.

Bolt-on = less expensive - I ordered 2 Customs at the same time instead of blowing it all on just one due to the neckthrough price.

There's no knob. Not even a control cavity. Duncan Distortion wired straight to the output. It's either on, or it's off

Comment

That's an incredibly badass guitar! That inspires me to order my own dream Jackson...Bolt on too! Way cool...What's the other one your waiting on?

Comment

The other one is a 7-string Warrior bolt-on with Blood Drip, 4x3 headstock, and fins on ebony. 2 hums (Distortion and Custom) and OFR.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc
                          Thanks.

Ordered it about 18 months ago.

Bolt-on = less expensive - I ordered 2 Customs at the same time instead of blowing it all on just one due to the neckthrough price.

There's no knob. Not even a control cavity. Duncan Distortion wired straight to the output. It's either on, or it's off
                          I see! In some regards I actually prefer the tone of a bolt-on neck to that of a neck-thru, so it being a cheaper price as well, I can definitely see the rationale for going that way.

Not even a control route...haha...That is fantastic. You're wrong though - it's not on or off.. it's NEVER off. It's either full-tilt or in its case!
                          Last edited by Adam; 08-25-2006, 07:24 AM.

Comment

newc, that is just fucking amazing. congrats on a kick ass guitar and whole package.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Matt I'd be pissed as hell also if I opened the case the and found that smurf hat headstock sitting on top of the neck of my custom axe.
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              We must increase the bust!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!
                              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Working...
                              X