Got Ryche! My soloist has returned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very freaking sweeeet!!!!!!!!
    “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Very cool. Congrats.
      Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Awesome John!!!!!
        That came out great.
        I'm glad you finally got it back
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
          badass, it needs ryche inlays tho.
          Actually, I thought about the Triryche inalys but I think they look best in ebony on a maple board. I wanted to go with an ebony board to complete the black and white theme. So I figured the MOP sharkfins would work just as nice. I think I made the right choice with this one.

Comment

Very nice.

As a big Queensryche fan myself I really appreciate the art. I thought hard about getting a Warhol graphic done, I balked at the ESP custom shop price to have one made.

You're probably the reason I don't have my guitar yet. I sent them my ESP MII to get the Adrenalize graphic done and I'm still waiting. If I may ask, how long did it take to get back to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan
              Very nice.

You're probably the reason I don't have my guitar yet. I sent them my ESP MII to get the Adrenalize graphic done and I'm still waiting. If I may ask, how long did it take to get back to you?
              Let's just say a LOOOOONG time. But there were a lot of outside factors that delayed it like FMIC ordering a boat load of EVH black/white Charvels which were all painted by Dan. My guitar was not a high priority because he had a commitment for a certain number of pieces per month. But it was well worth the wait! I have 5 other GMWs with graphics that were all done by Dan - his work is unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche
                Let's just say a LOOOOONG time. But there were a lot of outside factors that delayed it like FMIC ordering a boat load of EVH black/white Charvels which were all painted by Dan. My guitar was not a high priority because he had a commitment for a certain number of pieces per month. But it was well worth the wait! I have 5 other GMWs with graphics that were all done by Dan - his work is unbelievable.
                Can you post the pics of the other guitars

Comment

looks great - and even better on a Jackson!

Comment

I think triryches look pretty cool on ebony

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Looks great! I've been wondering about getting a refin project as I have some paint ideas but the shipping costs add too much to the overall price.
                      My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
                        I think triryches look pretty cool on ebony

I agree! That is an awesome mock up on the generator!! But getting those inlays would mean a custom shop order. I used a stock factory SL1 that was already in excellent shape. Even with the costs of the refin, graphic and shipping, my guess is a custom shop with those inlays would run me 2 to 3 times what I've got into it. So if money wasn't an issue, I would have considered it.

Comment

GMW

Garver (Lee), Moser (Neal) and Wizard (Dan Lawrence's nickname, for obvious reasons )

and btw, great re-fin!

Comment

Originally posted by RR0849
                            Looks great! I've been wondering about getting a refin project as I have some paint ideas but the shipping costs add too much to the overall price.
                            Try what I did. I took my guitar apart and sent them just the body. Saved a ton of shipping.

Comment

Cool. I own a Firebird made by ESP that was owned by Wilton. Plays incredible. Congrats! Looks like it was well worth the wait!

Comment

Working...
                              X