Soloist & KV2 Pic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soloist & KV2 Pic.

I took a few pics of my Jackson's the other night at practice and while enjoying everyone's pics here, I decided to post mine. I just got the KV2 this month and it's killer. I favor the Soloist but that will eventually change day to day with my mood. Lately, while not playing, I've been watching Kretor live dvd's. Their Jackson's sound incredible.

how do they sound compared to each other?
    does the kv have more mids because the neck joint is higher?

Comment

Beautiful on both accounts! You can't go wrong with those!

Comment

Nice - none more black! I agree, Kreator's live sound is pretty awesome....
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Love both of them! Black guitars rule!

Comment

Originally posted by neilli
            Nice - none more black!
            Damn! You stole my line!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nice guitars! Funny that many of you mentioned Kreator; Kreator is the first thing that comes to mind when I see a black KV2

Probably because I've watched these about a million times:
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by ExodusAttack; 08-26-2006, 04:20 AM.
              -Janne

Comment

Originally posted by ExodusAttack
                Nice guitars! Funny that many of you mentioned Kreator; Kreator is the first thing that comes to mind when I see a black KV2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FvXno5P3M0
                That was the show I was watching! I love the "Live Kreation" dvd but it's edited in the studio. The Rockplast show is honest & raw.

I'm putting 2 coil taps in my KV2 with one volume. I can't stand the volume pot location. I found the black short 3-way toggle switches at All Parts.
                Last edited by jblicharz; 08-26-2006, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Sweet axes man. And the RIGHT colour too.
                  The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Man, they look great. I miss my KV2. Gotta get another asap!
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Nice Pair!

Comment

Congrats on the guitars, those and the MESA must sound frightening!
                        Peavey Wolfgang
                        Gibson Les Paul
                        Zakk Wylde Buzzsaw Les Paul
                        Line 6 Spider 2 12"

Comment

Nice matching pair!! Now slam some EMG's in them fuckers!
                          I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by sl2lover
                            Nice matching pair!! Now slam some EMG's in them fuckers!
                            No please don't!

And congrats to these fine guitars, nice pics too!
                            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by ExodusAttack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FvXno5P3M0
                              I have found that putting one of Mille' picks on your guitar helps with the sound as well.

I got the pick off the stage. I was lucky enough to be right in front of Mille and as he dropped the pick, I snagged from under his foot. He had plenty so I didn't feel bad about it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X