KV2 arrived PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KV2 arrived PICS

I bought this KV2 from jk2171(John). I remember when it sold to him a while back, I kicked myself for not grabbing it. It came up for sale again and I made my move. It has 2 little dings, otherwise nice and minty. It has a chrome Floyd. I guess one of the previous owners was a Robbin Crosby fan. Suits me just fine. Came set up really nice and plays like a dream. On to the pics.

Dig the chrome Floyd.

And a couple pics with JCF-02-11 Robbin Crosby tribute Big Red.

Sorry for the crappy pics.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Very nice pair there!

Does the bigger red one sound different? I don't know much about that guitar. Looks like a shorter neck too right?

Comment

Looking good, Scott!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon
          Very nice pair there!
          Thank you.

Does the bigger red one sound different?
          I get the same crappy sound out of any guitar I play.:ROTF: I guess there is a slight difference in sound because of body woods and construction differences. Big Red has a Distortion lead pickup, I think. The KV2 has a JB.

I don't know much about that guitar. Looks like a shorter neck too right?
          Big Red has a 22 fret neck unlike the KV2's 24 fretter.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Geez, that is sweet!!! Congrats.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Gorgeous.
              I love a KV in Ferrari red with or without bevels (specially with)
              In black forest
              and in snow white.
              Congrats

Comment

Is the top of the base plate for your Floyd flush with the top of the body? I was wondering how it would compare to the action on mine, because that's where I put mine for the action to be where I like it otherwise it's a little higher than I want.

Comment

They look good together, Scott. Congrats again!

Comment

Originally posted by decadentdave
                    Is the top of the base plate for your Floyd flush with the top of the body?
                    Yes, and the action is right where I like it.
                    Scott

Comment

Kickkin score Scott
                      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Looks familiar!

How it was originally, I changed it to chrome.

I WANT BIG RED in the WORST way!!!!!!

P.S. that received a fret level/crown/polish and full intonation a short time ago. She ought to be a shredder for some time!!

Comment

Looks great, Stuka. Congrats.

I should've nabbed that one when I had the chance. Then again, my new one arrived last night.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon
                            Looks great, Stuka. Congrats.

I should've nabbed that one when I had the chance. Then again, my new one arrived last night.
                            That's what I said last time it sold.:ROTF:

At least now, whenever someone posts pics of their new KV2, I won't have to say, "I miss my KV2. I gotta get one soon."
                            Scott

Comment

It looks nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X