KV2 arrived PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it.
    refreshing to see non-black KV2's, like white w/pin stripes, cobalt blue, red...

Comment

Thank you all.

Originally posted by withmyshadow
      I love it.
      refreshing to see non-black KV2's, like white w/pin stripes, cobalt blue, red...
      I would have settled for plain old black sooner or later, but I really was holding out for either a bright color or graphic. The wait eventually paid off.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Now we need pics of the whole collection together, Scott!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awesome Scott. You da man!
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by withmyshadow
            I love it.
            Black RULES!!
            I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
              Now we need pics of the whole collection together, Scott!
              :ROTF: Seriously, I don't have an open space big enough in this little house to put them all out at once or I'd do that. I got guitar cases in my living room, upstairs hallway and lined up in the bedroom.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I need a bigger house, no doubt.

Living room. This is just an eyesore the gf lives with.

Hallway upstairs. She is just piling shit on top of them.

Bedroom. I can't even get to my gun cabinet and barely in the dresser.:ROTF:

Scott

Comment

You have so many guitars you had to label the cases! You are my new god!

How do you decide which ones to sleep next to? Or do you rotate so none feel left out?

Now, we just need to hear some of your chops!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon
                    You have so many guitars you had to label the cases! You are my new god!
                    My collection is very small compared to some of our members. I just put tape on them because some of the cases look alike.

How do you decide which ones to sleep next to? Or do you rotate so none feel left out?
                    That is just how they wound up as I bought them and ran out of space.

Now, we just need to hear some of your chops!
                    There is no need to hear my playing dude. Put a guitar in a 5 year old kid's hands and you'll get the idea.
                    Scott

Comment

Nice cases! I had 11 guitars at one time (I've owned probably only about 20- 30 since the '80s), throughout the living room, basement and bedroom. I'm down to 6 now.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                        And a couple pics with JCF-02-11 Robbin Crosby tribute Big Red.

So now you've got Papa Red and Mama Red - time for Baby Red! That totally kicks ass Scott. I want my Big Red back...
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I like the one where all the cases have exposed labels to identify them! I picked that up on another forum and did that with mine(I had nine at one time). Don't think I need to do that now as I know what's what!

Cool pics dude!

Comment

Killer Vs, bro! Congrats.

Comment

Nice!! I now have a serious case of V-nis envy...
                              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by stevieb91
                                Nice!! I now have a serious case of V-nis envy...
                                The's more V's where these 2 came from, bro.:ROTF:
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X