No announcement yet.

Double Rhoads Double neck idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did I miss such a "big" thread? One thing I'd like to see changed and that would be a 14 string on the top. Also, instead of one single door knob, I'd prefer a brass door handle so that the guitar will be handicapped accessible.
    "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

Don't forget XXX's Big Woody V - it'd hafta be bigger than that, even as a doubleneck.
      Originally posted by gort View Post
      Any pics of this? Sounds cool.

Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah, like that! But with 2 of them, and a 40 in. radius.
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

You might want to include a switch along with that one knob. If you play with any gain at all, whatever neck you're not using is gonna feed back like a mofo.

Oh yeah - you should see about getting the body made out of some kind of stone, like granite or marble. And put a sink spigot on it, so when you get tired you can get a drink real quick without asking the crane operator to pull it off of you.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkerbc2 View Post
            OMG! When did Andy and the guys sell that? That must have really sucked, I know how much he got a kick out of that thing... I think I´m gonna give ém a call and see how they´re doing....

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
              Oh yeah - you should see about getting the body made out of some kind of stone, like granite or marble. And put a sink spigot on it, so when you get tired you can get a drink real quick without asking the crane operator to pull it off of you.
              I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Make that "premium light weight granite" and I'm all over it.
                "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                  Holy shit......Better add another grand for shipping.
                  Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X