• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMGs and a Kahler.....sweet!
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlTheHell View Post
      but shes worth bein posted anyway... Think she already made it to Finland!!! Maybe the new owner is a member here... who knows??? And i fuckin miss Lady Chess!!!! Finland have fun with it!!!!!

Yes it is worth it... Jani (RR0849) got it and he is here too:

I was accually considering getting that one too as it went up for sale and been in contact with you
      "Don't mess with the Pudel of Death!"

Comment

• Here are some more Rhoads':

Lightning Sky:

LTD:

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

• This thing is impossible to shoot....

Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

• Huge fan of lightning sky bro! Sweet!

Comment

• Nice Pile O' Skulls King V! I was considering one of those at one time but had my Kelly with same graphic so I didn't get it. Here are some polka dots

Extreme Rhoads;

Sandoval:

Rudy
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

• I never realized the Sandoval bowties were so different to the Jackson bowties. Interesting.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• Yes Zeegler, the bowties are quite different. Actually, the Sandoval feels different than a Jackson overall as well. I picked up the Sandoval from fellow JCFer Beachjammer, a great guy to deal with btw.
                  Here is one more special Rhoads. Its the JCF-01 prototype. There were actually three and this was the first of them:

JCF01-P1

Rudy
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Even from Florida he posts more V's - the Polka RR is my fav!

Comment

• [QUOTE=paulbag;787694]
                      QUOTE]

Wow! One of the coolest graphics I've ever seen. Is that unique or is there other guitars with the same graphics too?

That Pile o' Skulls King V is also nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                        Joel, funny you should mention a WR-1 in Interference Splatter. A couple years ago there was one on E-Bay that myself and a fellow JCFer went after not knowing either of us was going for it. Anyway, we talked and I backed out and let him have it. Within a year the Interference Splatter RR1T popped up at DCGL and I contacted them about it. What happened is that FMIC found it in the warehouse upon acquiring Jackson/Charvel. They called DCGL and said: "We have this pychedelic colored Rhoads over here, we don't know what the heck actual color it is, are you interested in it?" Jason over at DCGL knew it was probably Intereference Splatter and took it. I bought it from them. I've only seen this color on this Rhoads and on that WR-1 from E-Bay and never ran into it again. Some people who see it tell me it looks like some 5 year old painted it and others think its killer looking. You can tell which camp I'm in
                        There was a reverse sharkfin SL1 in Interference Splatter on ebay some months back.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                          Yes Zeegler, the bowties are quite different. Actually, the Sandoval feels different than a Jackson overall as well. I picked up the Sandoval from fellow JCFer Beachjammer, a great guy to deal with btw.
                          Here is one more special Rhoads. Its the JCF-01 prototype. There were actually three and this was the first of them:

JCF01-P1

Rudy
                          www.wickedrocks.com
                          Honestly, could you have anymore V's?
                          My Main Rig:
                          '87 Charvel Model 4A
                          Peavey KB100 amp
                          Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
                          '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                          '05 Ibanez RG320FM
                          '86 Ovation Pinnacle
                          '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
                          '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

• Somehow I missed the thread about that SL1 Interference Splatter. Looks like Tim and I are the only ones who like it. No wonder they discountinued it
                            Mike, I actually have two more Rhoads' and that it I'll have to take pix of those two and then I'll post them.

Rudy
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

• I like it, too. I really don't care for middle pickups. I might have went for it if it were H/H or H/S.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X