• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mat View Post
    niccccce
    I love her to death.

Comment

• Comment

• No pictures yet, but someone filmed me while playing a bit on my new Jackson KV-2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buDxIHDpg2w
        Please don't mind the first part, its total crap And Coma Of Souls is played too fast, with a bunch of mistakes, caused by alcohol

Comment

• Nice guitar, congrats
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

• Sorry for "stealing" this topic, but I didn't feel like starting a new one for this.
            I'm looking for Jackson USA KV2 (in black) and I have already sent some queries to retailers about their lowest price on a brand new KV2. Then it just crossed my mind, since now Jackson is part of FMIC... are there any noticeable changes in work and finishing quality? Are pre-FMIC USA Jacksons better than these new ones?

I'm mainly looking for a second hand KV2, but it seems like a bitch to find one (especially in black and in good condition). New ones are around 1900-2000 euros.

What do you guys (and girls if there are) think about quality issues if compared between older and newer USA Jacksons?
            .: machine head vio-lence :.

Comment

• Here are my two.

Comment

• Oh man that reverse headstock GF is sweet! Well they both are but I would love to have that one. Great v's Rabbit!
                Last edited by z1n; 05-05-2007, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• @Rabbituckman: Great guitars
                  Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

• demmel80; I own Jacksons that are pre and post Fender ownership and I have not noticed any differences quality wise. If you find the black KV2 you're looking for, I wouldn't let the era it was built in stop you from buying it. If you find the right one buy and and enjoy it. The pre Fender thing seems to have started by E-Bay sellers who try to get top dollar for their used Jacksons claiming "they just don't build them like this anymore" which is pure BS.
                    Rabbituckman, those are my kind of V's

Rudy
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                      demmel80; I own Jacksons that are pre and post Fender ownership and I have not noticed any differences quality wise. If you find the black KV2 you're looking for, I wouldn't let the era it was built in stop you from buying it. If you find the right one buy and and enjoy it. The pre Fender thing seems to have started by E-Bay sellers who try to get top dollar for their used Jacksons claiming "they just don't build them like this anymore" which is pure BS.

Rudy
                      www.wickedrocks.com
                      Thanks Rudy!

I noticed the same eBay-hyping over pre-FMIC models. Therefore I wanted to ask about if it has any real basis but it seems it has none. Like many say the quality in USA Select-series is still top-notch, no matter what's the "main corporation" behind. I bet Wilson and Shannon are still in the building and keeping the good s**t up

Since it seems like 2nd hand black KV2s are really hard to find I really consider buying a brand new.
                      .: machine head vio-lence :.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bekanor View Post
                        Here's my baby before she shipped out to Australia.

anymore pics, im almost done!!
                        www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                        the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

• A '93 Rhoads in very good condition!

Light Lies Trailer
                          www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQC1CvcNQ6g

Six-Point Lead
                          www.youtube.com/sixpointlead

www.myspace.com/sixpointlead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlasZ View Post
                            No pictures yet, but someone filmed me while playing a bit on my new Jackson KV-2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buDxIHDpg2w
                            Please don't mind the first part, its total crap And Coma Of Souls is played too fast, with a bunch of mistakes, caused by alcohol

Nice Razorback too!....that....almost a V! :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat View Post
                              Nice Razorback too!....that....almost a V! :-)
                              Unfortunately that's not mine, and neither is that amp

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlover View Post
                                anymore pics, im almost done!!

How about an orgy?

Comment

Working...
                                X