My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

But not a single US...

Comment

Man, nice V's Tracy!

Comment

Originally posted by KillerV View Post
          Thanks. This is my first wife .
          I never heard it called a "Musician's Friend Dave Mustaine limited run". I spent some time trying to figure out it's origins right after I got it in 92 and the only info I was able to gather was that it was a limited run that actually might have been built for Dave himself. I was even told by a guy (on this forum many years ago) that claimed to have been a tech for Dave that the man actually owned DM 013, 015, and a few other close to it. I would be interested in some more info if you have it.
          KillerV and Newc,
          That is a PCS series that was run in the early nineties. I have #33. This is different from the MF series. The way to quickly tell is that the MF series had gold HW and the neck face had the Dave Mustaine Logo signature (I have one of these also). Note that there is also a Marty Friedman Musicians Friend Kelly (which I also have) with similar specs look as the Dave mustaine Musicians Friend run.

Diego

Comment

Nice Thread!!!

Man, this was one of my favorite Threads in a while!!! I didn't notice many Y2KV's... I think that they are becoming one of my favorite guitars (as far as playability and to use on a daily basis in my band). Still not cooler than the Rhoads V's though... DOH!

D

Comment

Originally posted by diego_inc View Post
              KillerV and Newc,
              That is a PCS series that was run in the early nineties. I have #33. This is different from the MF series. The way to quickly tell is that the MF series had gold HW and the neck face had the Dave Mustaine Logo signature (I have one of these also). Note that there is also a Marty Friedman Musicians Friend Kelly (which I also have) with similar specs look as the Dave mustaine Musicians Friend run.

Diego

Thanks for the info diego_inc. So you got # 33. Does that mean I got # 12? Is yours black also? It's a great axe. I'm not a pro or a collector or anything. I just own a few guitars, but this one is the best I played anywhere (except for a 69 Les Paul my Brother owned).

Comment

Comment

I love that King V, Quakey!
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

how about a FORMER V?

Comment

Action shots are cool!

- KV2 HRF, EMG 81/85

same one

KV4, hardware changed to black, EMG 81/85, black "flames" matching the pattern on my KV2

I have an early 90s (late 80s?) Epiphone V with a set neck and single locking trem, that a mate refinished in sparkly purple for me! But I have no photos of it...

Steve.

Comment

Had a few.....

Comment

Wow! Now I want a KV with flames!
                          äss howl

Comment

I love V's! Excellent thread guys!

KV's:
                            DM 021

Roundhorns:

Rhoads'
                            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                            RIP Dime

Comment

All hail the Great and Powerful Ozz!!! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain,that's just me waiting for the chance to play a KV while you're not looking...:Clicking heels: there's no place like home,there's no place like home.....

Sweet collection...I need to change my pants now...
                              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtma View Post

I wish my Rhoads had 24 frets.

I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Working...
                                X