X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And...

Some San Dimas King V's...

Comment

• One more guy in the family: black late 80's KV (at the left)
      '94 KV PCS
      '99 KV-2 Camo
      '01 KV-2 Black Ghost Flames
      '93 Grover Jackson Kelly Custom

Comment

• Posted the RR1 skulls earlier but here it is with my KV2 silver swirl....

Comment

• Originally posted by mottobur View Post
          San Dimas roundhorn Vs...sorry about the camera flash...

My lord...I remember that polka-dot V like it was yesterday. My bud Adam Morris was the one who originally ordered it in NY. He also had a matching Charvel strat. The good ole days... I miss 'em.

Comment

• Comment

• Those roundhorns are just KILLER!

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Damn GORGEOUS! Now that is a string-thru KV done the right way.

Is that a custom? That in white would be ultimate KV, with a matching headstock.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeëlzeM View Post
                  Damn GORGEOUS! Now that is a string-thru KV done the right way.

Is that a custom? That in white would be ultimate KV, with a matching headstock.
                  That is a Dave Mustaine model from 2001. I have a white one on the way from the CS.

Comment

• Originally posted by mottobur View Post
                    San Dimas roundhorn Vs...sorry about the camera flash...

wow...........wow....congrats....I am envious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                      That is a Dave Mustaine model from 2001. I have a white one on the way from the CS.
                      From Nick? If so I have heard about it. Same specs I was going for till I got pissed off at DCGL for dragging their feet. Sould be sick dude.
                      Jeff Smeltz

Comment

• Originally posted by customshopkv1 View Post
                        From Nick? If so I have heard about it. Same specs I was going for till I got pissed off at DCGL for dragging their feet. Sould be sick dude.

Yes I ordered it from Nick. I may have to end up selling the korina one but I really dont want to right now.

Comment

• So that's a KV1T? Never seen one. Looks awesome. I wish more KV's were string-thru.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mondo Bizarro View Post
                            My lord...I remember that polka-dot V like it was yesterday. My bud Adam Morris was the one who originally ordered it in NY. He also had a matching Charvel strat. The good ole days... I miss 'em.
                            Hey Mondo!

I would love to hear the story about this guitar from the original owner!

Comment

• Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post
                              wow...........wow....congrats....I am envious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Thanks man!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeëlzeM View Post
                                So that's a KV1T? Never seen one. Looks awesome. I wish more KV's were string-thru.
                                I guess he swapped the Kahler for the String-Thru.

Why u did that? Sounds better now?
                                '97 KV1 alder

Comment

Working...
                                X