• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Graphic View Post
    Damn i gotta stop drinking..

Comment

• keep em comin!!!
      äss howl

Comment

• oops... Jackson USA guitars forum. post deleted.

Wait! You guys are posting everything in this thread!?
        Okay then... I'm pretty sure you're all sick and tired of seeing this one, but what do I care (Fernandes JS-100):

Last edited by jackson1; 10-19-2006, 03:56 PM.
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

• Ok, here's mine.....not great pics but.....

PS3

RR5

KVPRO

KV2

....and coming soon.......(obviously not a real pic)

KV2T
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

• Originally posted by Regor View Post
            Yes, but you don't even need to switch the whole unit. Just get the bullet style string lock screws.

PN#1343
            Unless they've made ones that fit OFRs, I've tried putting Schaller screws into Floyd saddles and they don't fit.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

• My 83:

Comment

• Originally posted by Newc View Post
                Unless they've made ones that fit OFRs, I've tried putting Schaller screws into Floyd saddles and they don't fit.
                I tried that yesterday with my new Kramer. The licensed Floyd on it seems to be like a Schaller with the shorter locking pins. I went to put an Original Floyd on it with the short pins... they fit, but they won't lock the strings into the saddle tight enough because the fatter bullet ends aren't able to go through all the way under the fine tuners. If they were a little skinnier, it'd be no problem.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• It's no US.. but I just don't want this thread to stop

My rr5:

It just killed a zebra

And here it is with my biggest amp ever:
                  äss howl

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by shreddermon View Post

Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

• Its the only V and/or guitar I have right now, but I plan on a custom made V (king or rhaods) for my next one.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Regor View Post
                            Yes, but you don't even need to switch the whole unit. Just get the bullet style string lock screws.

PN#1343
                            Actually, by putting an OFR in a Schaller route, the intonatable length towards the back gets reduced by 1/16" (look at the baseplates side by side and install a few hundred and you´ll see what I mean)... meaning if you downtune you may have intonation issues, and if the bridge wass misplaced by only a few mm forward oyu´ll probably have them in e-standard as well.

Putting in a whole Schaller (or replacing the original one from one of his earlier pics) will not have this issue.
                            Last edited by Zerberus; 10-21-2006, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric_kv2 View Post

Its the only V and/or guitar I have right now, but I plan on a custom made V (king or rhaods) for my next one.
                              Wow, that's cool!!! A lefty KV! Don't think I've ever seen one........and NONE MORE BLACK EITHER!!!!
                              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

• Last edited by Sanctuary; 01-22-2007, 08:00 PM.
                                The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Working...
                                X