post your Vs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
    you're not flashing back to your days in prison now, are you? Hoping to get yours back after spending all those years on your knees?
    It was a flash back of you sucking my dick all those years !!!!

Comment

• really? You carry with you a mental image of a 6'4" 220lb guy with shaved head and beard on your johnson? You must have a hard time trying to juxtapose a picture of hot blonde coed over that mental picture.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

• Hey very body , meet BADASS VitaminG !! The G is for gay !!!!
        Last edited by dk1crazy; 03-03-2007, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• I thought my description would be enough for you. I'm sorry, I can't indulge your little homo-erotic fantasy any further, certainly not by providing pics. You'll just have to use your hand and your imagination.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• good response. didn't you already use that one?
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

• Comment

• Hey DK1, I hope your little sister jacked your account, cause I am sure you aren't acting like this on your own. WTF? Calm it down a little...
                      Or at least make it funny.
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

• I believe you used that one before too. So your argument has degraded from name calling to "gay" to the use of the JCFs stock graemlins? I bet you were captain of your school debating team
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

• Comment

• ...what a loser. A little boy is about to be spanked by the banstick, I'm sure.
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• wow .. this thread got a little crazy since the last time I checked My guess is that someone is on the computer that shouldn't be.

Comment

• Originally posted by dk1crazy View Post
                                On your wife !!!! So why don't you leave, so I can come over !!
                                Looks like you'll be leaving here, bitch!
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X