• Show
Clear All

• Thanks shobet, Here's a couple more

Here is another SD Rhoads in Silver Sparkle, RR1372

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Damn, Roody, that's one serious collection. One of these days I mights have to take a road trip to Warren.

Comment

• You're welcome any time Johnnyryche. A friend of mine and fellow JCFer Remcarr is in the area too and he has some pretty cool Jacksons too.

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Yeah, I know Mike - I've talked to him a few times. I helped him with the lead for the blue ghost flame kelly that he has - sweet guitar! Some time this summer I just may take a trip out to see you guys. Your kellys and Vs and Mike's ghost flame collection would be worth the drive!

Comment

• I know that blue Kelly Mike has, its gorgeous! I remember him saying it came from a store or something in Ohio at the time.

Rudy
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

• so um...any of you guys wanna sell me you black king vs? lolol

Comment

• Hmm, well, I don't own any black King V's but here are a couple more cool Jacksons in the meantime

RR1T Interference Splatter:

LTD built for the 97 NAMM Show:

Rudy
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

• WOW! And just when I thought that I have seen all your guitars...then you post another ones!?! You have awesome collection Rudy!!! I´m speechless...

Comment

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                    Thanks shobet, Here's a couple more

Any chance of a back shot of this Bengal?
                    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

• Man Rudy...you keep amazing me man! I was thinking about ordering an interference WR-1 years ago, but I hadn't seen what the finish looked like on a guitar (only the color sample in the catalog), so I held off. Looks great! You have an amazing collection....
                      You need to start your own thread and post you collection!

- Joel
                      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                      RIP Dime

Comment

• Sanctuary, here is the back of the Bengal one time (old Dice Clay reference ):

Joel, funny you should mention a WR-1 in Interference Splatter. A couple years ago there was one on E-Bay that myself and a fellow JCFer went after not knowing either of us was going for it. Anyway, we talked and I backed out and let him have it. Within a year the Interference Splatter RR1T popped up at DCGL and I contacted them about it. What happened is that FMIC found it in the warehouse upon acquiring Jackson/Charvel. They called DCGL and said: "We have this pychedelic colored Rhoads over here, we don't know what the heck actual color it is, are you interested in it?" Jason over at DCGL knew it was probably Intereference Splatter and took it. I bought it from them. I've only seen this color on this Rhoads and on that WR-1 from E-Bay and never ran into it again. Some people who see it tell me it looks like some 5 year old painted it and others think its killer looking. You can tell which camp I'm in

Tommi, I still have a few more V's to post. After that I might have to start posting Soloists next Here's one more Rhoads:

PCS 0075. The first brand new Jackson I ever bought:

Rudy
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

• One of the best threads ever

Comment

• not mine anymore...

but shes worth bein posted anyway... Think she already made it to Finland!!! Maybe the new owner is a member here... who knows??? And i fuckin miss Lady Chess!!!! Finland have fun with it!!!!!

Stay fuckin metal.... for life!!! ALEX

www.myspace.com/alekshitz

Comment

• Last edited by cerealkiller; 04-06-2007, 04:25 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=AlTheHell;903079]but shes worth bein posted anyway... Think she already made it to Finland!!! Maybe the new owner is a member here... who knows??? And i fuckin miss Lady Chess!!!! Finland have fun with it!!!!!
                                QUOTE]

Yes, the new owner is Jani (RR0849 nickname here). You can see more pics in here:

All Jackson´s which owner is Tommi are mine

Comment

Working...
                                X