post your Vs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
    Tommi, I still have a few more V's to post. After that I might have to start posting Soloists next

Rudy
    www.wickedrocks.com
    Good Lord! There's more? Can't wait to see that thread!

Comment

• Rudi have you got a picture of them all together? That would be a picture I would love to see!
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• No pictures of all of them together. I just took some quick individual shots of most of them. There are a few axes, including non-Jacksons, at band practice which I haven't shot at all yet.
        AlTheHell and CerealKiller, those are gorgeous Rhoads'. Didn't someone on the board own a Rhoads with similar checkerboard graphic including matching headstock and even fretboard? I thought I remember that from a couple years back. It looked insane!

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Rudy, one question: How many guitars do you own? And how many of them are RRs/Vs?

Comment

• Nazgul, probably around 80 total, not all are Jacksons but the vast majority are Jacksons are my favorites. Of the Jacksons most are RR's and Soloists with a few Kelly's, King V's, and a couple Warriors. I haven't really bought any within the past year or so however.

Rudy
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

• If you do ever get a pic of them all together I will be needing a wider screen!
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• Rudy,
                I definitely think the Interference finish is killer! I think I remember seeing the WR-1 on Ebay years back...I'll have to check my pc at home to see if I have pics of it. Until the pic of your RR, that was the only guitar I've seen with that finish....those might possibly be the only 2 they made!
                Amazing collection bro!
                Hopefully this weekend I'll have some time to take some pictures for this thread.

- Joel
                RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                RIP Dime

Comment

• Joel; bust out that digital camera and start snapping away. I wouldn't mind seeing some of your stuff. Or...you can just send me all your Jacksons and I'll take the pix and play them for you

Rudy
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Cerealkiller,

That's one hell of a Rhoads.
                    That finish looks great with the gold hardware.
                    Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
                    Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                      Joel; bust out that digital camera and start snapping away. I wouldn't mind seeing some of your stuff. Or...you can just send me all your Jacksons and I'll take the pix and play them for you

Rudy
                      www.wickedrocks.com
                      LOL...I'm sure you could play them like they were actually meant to be played!!...I need to set alot more time aside to play, I'm losing it!
                      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                      RIP Dime

Comment

• See - the problem is that Rudy needs to just bring those all over to my house so I can like, have them! :ROTF:

Trust me when I tell you - his collection rivals or beats ANY that you may have seen. When we first started hanging out years ago, he had his PCS and a model 6 - I had over 50 guitars. Now, he has FAR surpassed me, my meager collection is embarrased living in the same town as Rudy's!

Comment

• Oh stop it you dufus I haven't bought any within the last year or so while you have been sneaking in one or two here and there. You are slowly catching up again. Don't let Remcarr fool you, while he doesn't have a big V collection he does have some killer Jacksons, and non-Jacksons of his own. I can just bring the truck over to your place so we can load it up with axes and then I can like, umm, have them all. Problem solved :ROTF:
                          Remcarr and I say there is no such thing as too many Jacksons!

Rudy
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Really white, prominent bindings on that rhoads, i love em... just awesome!
                            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

• My 1985 rhoads

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X