post your Vs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KLNowak View Post
    I got a quote on a Rhoads I wanted Jackson to build. They wanted $5,000, Ran quoted me at about $2,400
    I believe Custom Jacksons are out of the question at the moment, you know, with the crazy price increase and all. It truly hurts to pay like 2 grand extra for something that, not long ago was 2 grands less, with the same specs, options, etc. It's not like the hook you up with Brianna Banks after you buy the guitar or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEOKV2 View Post
      I believe Custom Jacksons are out of the question at the moment, you know, with the crazy price increase and all. It truly hurts to pay like 2 grand extra for something that, not long ago was 2 grands less, with the same specs, options, etc. It's not like the hook you up with Brianna Banks after you buy the guitar or something.

Are you sure? I thought Brianna was part of the deal? Oh, well there goes the quality again:ROTF:
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

• I'd pay 2 grand for an hour with Brianna, but I won't pay 5 grand for something worth 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExodusAttack View Post
          They "copy" whatever it is that the customer wants to be copied.

The last Iron Cross Vixen I saw on eBay was about four grand. And, since I live in Finland, I would have to pay VAT. That makes the 4000usd into 5000usd... and I just can't justify spending that much on a guitar.

I paid about half of that for this Ran. But enough about Rans and whatnot. Let's see some more Jacksons!
          Your guitar looks amazing.

Comment

• While we're talking about import custom copies, Ran and the sort, I'm currently getting a Shamray made in Russia

running me under 2k spec'd out I refuse to buy anything made in Poland but Russia? Sure f'n thing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat View Post
              While we're talking about import custom copies, Ran and the sort, I'm currently getting a Shamray made in Russia

running me under 2k spec'd out I refuse to buy anything made in Poland but Russia? Sure f'n thing!
              Shamray is a piece of shit. Don't buy ANYTHING there. Just listen to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlTheHell View Post
                but shes worth bein posted anyway... Think she already made it to Finland!!! Maybe the new owner is a member here... who knows??? And i fuckin miss Lady Chess!!!! Finland have fun with it!!!!!

She looks to enjoy herself here...

One of my favorite RRs ever actually. It took some time to get her screaming though. The original nut needed some work and I felt the pickup (J50BC) didn't deliver the goods by itself so I added a NOS JE1200.

I'd love to hear more about the guitar's history!
                My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by ambitotpuphang View Post
                  Shamray is a piece of shit. Don't buy ANYTHING there. Just listen to me.
                  too late!

a friend of mine owns one and its amazing, and Ive specially requested the same luthier do mine as his V. I've heard nothing but stellar reviews anyway...

where do you base your opinion on anyway? :-S seriously dude

Comment

• That checkerboard graphic looks great on your Rhoads

Rudy
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                      That checkerboard graphic looks great on your Rhoads

Rudy
                      www.wickedrocks.com
                      agreed! I love optical illusions on guitars

Comment

• Love that chees Rhoads... One of my dream finishes
                        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

• Here's my baby before she shipped out to Australia.

Comment

• I have its evil twin,coming in tomorrow
                            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Norton View Post
                              I have its evil twin,coming in tomorrow
                              She's a deceitful bitch.

Looks like an angel, screams like a whore.

Funny how the perfect guitar also describes the perfect woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bekanor View Post
                                Here's my baby before she shipped out to Australia.

niccccce

Comment

Working...
                                X