• Show
Clear All

• Problem is nearly is not enough

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
      Thank you guys, I appreciate the complements on the cracked mirror top Rhoads. With the recent price increases on new custom shop Jacksons I doubt I'll be buying anything remotely close to this beast new again. Damn thats depressing to think about

Rudy
      www.wickedrocks.com
      Rudy, what do you think a used one of those mirror rhoads would run for if it were ever sold?

Comment

• I don't really know since the only two I'm aware of are mine and Tommi's but I think guitar asylum did a cracked mirror Kelly and Soloist but I don't know what they listed for. Not sure if they did a Rhoads or not. At any rate, these are custom shops as mine and Tommi's are so I'd expect them to be quite pricey.

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
          I don't really know since the only two I'm aware of are mine and Tommi's but I think guitar asylum did a cracked mirror Kelly and Soloist but I don't know what they listed for. Not sure if they did a Rhoads or not. At any rate, these are custom shops as mine and Tommi's are so I'd expect them to be quite pricey.

Rudy
          www.wickedrocks.com
          + 1

I believe that we have all the cracked mirror top RR´s Rudy

Comment

• No, I have two cracked mirror Rhoads and a cracked mirror double neck King V.

O.K thats just a fucking lie.
            All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

• I just got word today, that this is almost ready. I should have it by the first week of November.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• Nice!

I have an ESP MII Urban Camo. That will look sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                  I just got word today, that this is almost ready. I should have it by the first week of November.
                  Awesome, Zeegs. Thank you for saving that guitar.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                    Awesome, Zeegs. Thank you for saving that guitar.
                    Yeah, she looked a tad rough when I got her. It took a long time to get the paint scheme designed, and it's taken a hell of a long time at the shop. I haven't even seen the progress yet, so I hope it looks as good as I have imagined.

The camo scheme I came up with is a little different to regular winter camo. It's very jagged and aggressive looking, and will look VERY unique.

Pics will be posted as soon as I get her home.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• Apologies for posting a pic of a non Jackson but heres my Urban Camo, which I love so dearly.

Comment

• And just to keep on track, here's my KV2.

Comment

• Tommi and I are haording all the cracked mirror Rhoads'! Mazrim, both your ESP and Snakeskin KV2 look awesome! Zeegs, I'm sure your King V will look killer in person as it does in the pix.

Rudy
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazrim View Post
                            Apologies for posting a pic of a non Jackson but heres my Urban Camo, which I love so dearly.

[img]mg218.imageshack.us/img218/6288/espmiiurbancamozf2.jpg[/img]
                            not only is it not a jackson, it's not even a v...

Comment

• Wow all this V pron is amazing!!

Zeegler .... that Urban String-thru looks like it will be the shit!!

A love this, I can't wait to get another KV2 ... I really miss mine. If not then the PD1 next.

.... no V's at the moment ... do ML's count.

Comment

• Originally posted by PsychoholicSlag View Post
                                Wow all this V pron is amazing!!

Zeegler .... that Urban String-thru looks like it will be the shit!!

A love this, I can't wait to get another KV2 ... I really miss mine. If not then the PD1 next.

.... no V's at the moment ... do ML's count.

NO! Fuck the MLs!

Comment

Working...
                                X