Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brooke View Post
    RD sold it to you?

Jeezz that guy goes through allot of gear..
    Yep, I bought it off Randy. He does go through a lot of gear! I think he had this one for only like a week.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Last edited by wilkinsi; 04-04-2008, 01:31 PM.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Yep, I bought it off Randy. He does go through a lot of gear! I think he had this one for only like a week.
        Less than a week.... I wouldn't have had to go through a bunch of guitars if i would have known the kv2t's were 24 3/4 scale!!!!!

The only reason and I mean ONLY reason this one got sold is because I got my string thru ke2t!! If Axe wouldn't have sold it to me, this one would have stayed for sure... it's way badass!!
        USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
        USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

• Now that is a beauty. I love the silver on the back of the headstock and neck...killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by RD View Post
            Less than a week.... I wouldn't have had to go through a bunch of guitars if i would have known the kv2t's were 24 3/4 scale!!!!!

The only reason and I mean ONLY reason this one got sold is because I got my string thru ke2t!! If Axe wouldn't have sold it to me, this one would have stayed for sure... it's way badass!!
            LOL I'm sure it is badass, and I can't wait to get it. That silver KV2 rules, too!!

Comment

• Comment

• Threesome with three blondes ! Great !

Comment

• Thought I'd post those again... Just for fun

PS: EMGs are no longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by PsychoholicSlag View Post
                    Can't remember if I posted this.

My old KV ...... man I really miss it.

That is fucking GORGEOUS!!!!!!! The trans finishes are so nice. I love green, black and red, but that sunburst...:drool: Why did you sell it?

Comment

• Originally posted by AtomicPunk View Post

Those are sweet! I really like the old, round Gibson headstocks.

Comment

• Thanks! The '81 Gibson on the left was the 2nd guitar I ever owned and is my favorite of all. It has incredible feel and tone.

Comment

• Big new pic of a guitar that already appears in this thread:

Comment

• Ken, that looks absolutely MINT.

Comment

• Originally posted by ken View Post
                              Big new pic of a guitar that already appears in this thread:

might seem to be an odd comment but holy kick f*ck that fretboard is amazing

Comment

• out of curiosity, when was that one made?

Comment

Working...
                                X