post your Vs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers

MY KV Professional series, and my KV2 BGF. THe bridge on the KV2 BGF is blocked both ways perfectly. Lots of sustain from a great blocking job!

But I still like my KV Pro better..

Comment

• Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
      Ken, that looks absolutely MINT.
      Thanks Dave. Not having enough time to play guitar does have some advantages.

Originally posted by adio_stack View Post
      might seem to be an odd comment but holy kick f*ck that fretboard is amazing
      It's a beautiful piece of ebony, fo shizzle.

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
      out of curiosity, when was that one made?
      2002 IIRC. It's U11367.

Who'd a thunk a plain black KV2 would cause a stir? Especially in this thread?!

Comment

• Hey Brooke, nice v's. I'm just wondering, do you prefer kahler's or floyd's? i'd really appreciate it.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by randyrhoadsguitar View Post
          Hey Brooke, nice v's. I'm just wondering, do you prefer kahler's or floyd's? i'd really appreciate it.
          I prefer fixed bridges. That's why I blocked the Floyd.

My favorite types of fixed bridges are the Kahler Flat mount, and the TOM string through body style.

The floyd is ok once it's blocked. It's just next to impossible to get the right sounds making bends when the bridge is floating.

Comment

• I put this in the other thread, but I figured it should go over here.

"I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooke View Post
              The floyd is ok once it's blocked. It's just next to impossible to get the right sounds making bends when the bridge is floating.
              I used to think that too, but then I started practicing pressing down on the Floyd with my right hand when doing compound or unison bends. It takes a bit of practice, but you can eventually get nearly perfect intonation with this technique.

Comment

• Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                I used to think that too, but then I started practicing pressing down on the Floyd with my right hand when doing compound or unison bends. It takes a bit of practice, but you can eventually get nearly perfect intonation with this technique.

I'd be afraid that I would turn some of the fine tuners... I'm always paranoid that I've turned them when my hand brushes past them.

That's one other good thing about the Kahler... The fine tuners are harder to turn and placed in a better spot IMO.

Comment

• = Lesbian pr0n.

Comment

• Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                    I put this in the other thread, but I figured it should go over here.

Holy crap man, that is awesome. I love that finish!
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• that tobacco burst is insane
                      Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

• Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post

= Lesbian pr0n.

Lesbian's rule...

Comment

• Originally posted by shreder13 View Post
                          that tobacco burst is insane

There was one for sale in my city around a month ago..it looked awesome..I believe that it was made in 2002..

Comment

• Originally posted by shreder13 View Post
                            that tobacco burst is insane

Ty. It took about 8 months after I ordered it back in '01. When I got it though, it was totally worth the wait.

That's why I am so unsure what color to get next. I think it will be hard to find another finish that looks so good.
                            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Ty. It took about 8 months after I ordered it back in '01. When I got it though, it was totally worth the wait.

That's why I am so unsure what color to get next. I think it will be hard to find another finish that looks so good.

Get a quick silver one!

Comment

absinthe green! or even better red with black bevels!

Comment

Working...
                                X