Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those two burst KV's are gorgeous!

Comment

• Like I have said in the past,,if you ever want to trade for the silver KV2 Just let me know.

Comment

• Hey guys, I've been meaning to get in on this one for awhile but just kept spacing. Better late than never.
        Here are a few for ya....

Last edited by veemagic; 08-04-2008, 07:53 AM.
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

• That Spalted guitar is sweet as hell - is that the replacement for the one that got wrecked in transit, or am I getting mixed up?
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

• Originally posted by veemagic View Post

Cool! You should start a new thread. That's beautiful. Are the spalted maple top and anarchy inlays the only changes from a standard KV2.

Comment

• i dont think i've posted this one yet

obviously the neck isnt original but it is a real charvel neck.

oops i was just looking at new posts and didnt realize this was for us jacksons.
              Last edited by jdr94; 08-02-2008, 11:35 PM. Reason: realization of error

Comment

wow wow wow!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by neilli View Post
                  That Spalted guitar is sweet as hell - is that the replacement for the one that got wrecked in transit, or am I getting mixed up?
                  Yeah that is the one, good memory! I am still unsure of what the damage exactly was, maybe Scott from Vwall remembers, but Its perfect now. Well except it has no Serial Number stamp on the neck?
                  "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

• Originally posted by ken View Post
                    Cool! You should start a new thread. That's beautiful. Are the spalted maple top and anarchy inlays the only changes from a standard KV2.

The inlays, the spalted top, the blade switch, the scale length, and the neck profile. Its 25.5" and has the oiled speed neck like the KV2.

Comment

Hey guys, I've been meaning to get in on this one for awhile but just kept spacing. Better late than never.
                      Here are a few for ya....

[IMG]http://web.mac.com/kev4374/iWeb/Site...s/DSC00513.jpg[/IMG]
                      [IMG]http://web.mac.com/kev4374/iWeb/Site...s/DSC00517.jpg[/IMG]
                      [IMG]http://web.mac.com/kev4374/iWeb/Site...s/DSC00518.jpg[/IMG]

That looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!
                      Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

The inlays, the spalted top, the blade switch, the scale length, and the neck profile. Its 25.5" and has the oiled speed neck like the KV2.
                        Great specs. That's a rockin' custom.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
                          Is that a 24 fret RR?!What model is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by steel8909 View Post
                            Is that a 24 fret RR?!What model is it?

It's a high end Japanese model only available in Japan.

24 Frets TOM bridge. That model was a J1 I believe.

They have them still, this year is a black 24 fret RR with a TOM, and Gold Hardware.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sjusovaren View Post

What is the official color name of this?
                              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                                What is the official color name of this?
                                Pretty sure that's Amber burst. One of the most stunning KVs I've ever seen. I'd give a nut for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X