No announcement yet.

post your Vs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a2 months ago I still had 4 MIJ high-end Jackson RRs....but decided to sell them off to get some USA stuff.

So here's a group shot of my USA Jackson RRs:

From L to R:
    1985 Jackson RR Custom
    1988 Jackson RR Custom
    1989 Jackson RR Custom

I still have Grover Jackson Dan Spitz RR...but it's going to get replaced by another 80s Jackson RR eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
      :
      I know this was posted last year, but WOW, I love this. If you ever want to sell it, be sure to send a PM my way!!!!!

And like I already told you, Nazgul, AWESOME guitars!!

Did you get the gold pin RR from "pebber"?
      Last edited by <-Mitch->; 09-04-2008, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• And as for myself, I only have one Jackson at the moment, and it's a MIJ Stars RR-J2SP, black w/yellow bevels (Laiho/Latvala style)

But next week, I will log onto my Ebay account and pay a guy to sell me a USA Jackson RR1 w/Eerie Dess Swirl finish. I can't wait to get it!!

Comment

• I've always wanted a KV, but it's always either crap or it has a Floyd, which I don't want anymore cause I have enough guitars with Floyds already. I thought I'd never find one cause obviously Jackson thinks everything needs a Floyd to be good, and the KV2T looks like shit and the scale sucks... anyways.

I saw this pic somewhere:

That Jackson James is holding is about what I have been wanting, except string-thru. Can anyone tell me what model that is? Or is it modified, or custom?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeëlzeM View Post
            I've always wanted a KV, but it's always either crap or it has a Floyd, which I don't want anymore cause I have enough guitars with Floyds already. I thought I'd never find one cause obviously Jackson thinks everything needs a Floyd to be good, and the KV2T looks like shit and the scale sucks... anyways.

I saw this pic somewhere:

That Jackson James is holding is about what I have been wanting, except string-thru. Can anyone tell me what model that is? Or is it modified, or custom?
            Custom. There were no standard production KVs at that time, so each one was ordered as required. Unless of course I have my dates mixed up, in which case someone will come along and correct me.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• Whoa. James Hetfield is playing a Jackson and wearing a Bungle shirt? That's badass, haha. Bungle rules, and so does way old Metallica.

Speaking of which...

Last edited by FatalTragedy; 09-18-2008, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Hetfield's turned into a chav?
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• What a cool pic!
                  I believe that's just a mr bubble shirt dude

Looks like he's got silly putty on his neck muting the B and E strings, wonder if that's what he's using it for recording, or is just dicking around.
                  You can kinda see his amp and Eq settings too.

Comment

• That Jackson used to have the Kill Bon Jovi sticker on the headstock. He used it on the Master of Puppets tour a little bit. Somehow the neck got broken, and I think the guitar was tossed away.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Mr Bubble??? I'm hurt.

Comment

• But daaamn, that would be my ultimate V. Fixed bridge, white, matched headstock... awesome.

I hope they make the KV5 like this ...

Comment

• Not to burst anyone's bubble, but my RR24 just sold.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Wow, look at that hot 80s jeans and sneaker combo!

Does anybody know the wood James' guitar was made of?
                            Maple/alder or maple/mahagoni?
                            '97 KV1 alder

Comment

• Tought I share this with you guys in here as well: 1989 100% original RR, rearloaded, je-1000, J-50N on neck, J-80 on bridge. And what should be semi-rare in that era; factory oil neck.

My second -89 RR and I do love it. Plays well and feels really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeëlzeM View Post
                                But daaamn, that would be my ultimate V. Fixed bridge, white, matched headstock... awesome.

I hope they make the KV5 like this ...
                                Edited to ad I saw you posted the pic in September sorry for Spamming the thread but wanted to put it out there in case anyone else sees this thread.

Ordered one through Nick at Piney Hills almost same specs as Hetfields except no toggle switch just a blade.

Comment

Working...
                                X