X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn!
    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys! I didn't know that so many of you were fans of pink guitars. It is an interesting color to say the least. When I first saw it, I joked around with the seller and asked if there was a battery just for the color. LOL! And when I'm telling you that it's bright, I mean it is F'N BRIGHT! The creme binding and black hardware really set it off too.

As for the size, I'll check that tonight. Budman sent me the specs on Big Red so I'll let you how it compares to that. Thanks again!

Comment

Double damm that thing is cool

Comment

NIce guitar, but the pink ruins it, a lot. But its nice you have the kahler
          Gear--- 2005 ESP LTD Dave Mustaine Axxion
          Roland Micro Cube

Comment

how are you liking the kahler? ive been meaning to try one out but i can't find ONE guitar with one installed

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
              I joked around with the seller and asked if there was a battery just for the color. LOL!
              :ROTF: Good one!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd bet planes overhead could see that thing! Holy smokes it's awesome.

ENJOY IT!

Comment

I almost looks like a Fusha color more than I run of the mill pink. Does it have metallic or pearl in the paint or is it a straight solid pigment? Really cool I think
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Elfastball7 View Post
                    NIce guitar, but the pink ruins it, a lot. But its nice you have the kahler
                    I think it's the Kahler that ruins it, not the pink.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My God! :ROTF:

Now THAT'S pink!

Sweet one, for sure. And I'm with Toe - the Kahler ruins it for me

Looks like it is a Double Rhoads size to me - distance from the neck pickup to the sides seems a bit wide, though it could just be the pink/black contrast.

Now imagine that color on a Rhoads with black pins, being played lefty. Saw a pic of a guy in a Country band playing that years ago
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Uhhmmmm... it's pink... Cool and all, but... it's... it's pink...

Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

From the measurements that Budman sent me, this King V is smaller than Big Red so my guess is it is a KV and not a double rhoads. The wings measure 20.5" inches in length, with 17" from tip to tip and 42" inches in total length. How does this compare with measurements of a newer KV2? Just curious.

As for the Kahler, it takes some getting use to. I haven't had a chance to play it a lot since I only got it cleaned up and restrung this weekend. We'll see how/if I can adjust to it.

Comment

Wow great guitar. The color actually hurt my eyes. I personally like Kahlers.

Comment

sink the pink
                              fuck it ....i'd play it...but only in the death metal project i have on the side

MOSH ON
                              DAVE
                              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I'm in an 80's cover band and I'd play that thing anytime. Awesome color and I love the Kahler too so to the rest of you

Rudy
                                Rudy
                                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                                X