way cool score
    really like her
    may we know the serial# ?
    thx
    andy

Comment

pink is cool!!

Comment

Awesome.. but after a while lookin at it you'll probably get headache... reminds me of Vinnie Vincent somehow!!!
        Stay fuckin metal.... for life!!! ALEX

www.myspace.com/alekshitz

Comment

Originally posted by AlTheHell View Post
          ... reminds me of Vinnie Vincent somehow!!!
          That came to my mind too. Great axe. Great color. You know it takes a real man to play a pink guitar ... it had to be said.

Comment

I think that is a killer axe you got there...did the seller pitch in his old spandex, leather and aquanet???!!!

Seriously, I do like it...then again I like out of the mold guitars.

Comment

I would totally play that.. awesome axe, congrats
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

A pink King V...AWESOME!!!

Comment

Cool guitar. I really like the black hardware on it too. Nice score

Comment

Damn, that is awesome! Being a child of the 80s, I've always liked crazy colors/graphics and Vs are always cool.

Sorry for hijacking but I have a couple questions about KVs:
                    1. When did they start getting 24 fret necks? I see a lot of the older ones have 22 and always wondered when they changed.
                    2. When did they change the frets? I understand the new ones have the tall/thin jumbo frets (6105). I assume the older ones have "true" jumbo frets (6100), any info. on when they switched? Thanks!
                    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
                    X