Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PCS Roads street price in excellent condition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS Roads street price in excellent condition?

Fair price?How is the neck profile and weight?

Don't know about the price but the PCS is one of the best Rhoads' ever playing wise! I have three LTD's and the PCS outplays any of them anyday. I bought my PCS new and what sold me on it was how great it felt and played right off the bat. Weight is just right

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

The neck profile on the one I had was a lot like the KV neck profile - thin.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I have PCS #0008 and I love this thing. To me the guitar weight and balance feels great, my neck has a thin profile with smaller vintage style frets. It feels nice and fast with 10's on it. My only gripe with it is the paint around the tuners on the head stock between the A, D and G string posts is slightly bubbled up. It looks as if the tuners were installed when the paint was still really fresh and added slight pressure causing the paint to rise. That's the best I can figure. As far as price goes, I have seen only one for sale recently on ebay and the auction ended around $1,600.00 and the reserve was not met. I believe it had a buy it now price for around $2,500.00.
        If it's tourist season then why cant we shoot'em?!

Comment

I Mint condition 2k on the low side 2500 on the high side. Thats if you can find one.

Comment

one just went up on ebay! $2500

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
              one just went up on ebay! $2500
              That's a member here.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X