7 string Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 string Kelly

I was checking out the new Guitar Player and they have a section titled "MYSPACE HORDES" that showcases guitarists on myspace. While checking out http://www.myspace.com/7stringguitar I notice he had a 7 string kelly, bolt on neck and no inlays.

HOLY CRAP!! See that 9 string contraption!?!?!?!?
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Where does he find High E strings long enough for the Kelly?
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc, that's a good question! I can so see that picture starting a case of GAS that goes all round the JCF till we have to get a small batch made up.

Oh, and the Conklin rocks.
        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I remember a thread about that kelly, maybe the owner is a jcf member. or it was sold in ebay and the thread was about that. Gotta make a search
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

That Conklin 9 string is sweet!!!
            If a fat girl falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it, do the trees still laugh??

Comment

that is one cool 7 string.. bad pic though
              äss howl

Comment

That 9 string was made for Rusty Cooley but for unknown reasons he sold it on.

That 7 string kelly belongs to a guy on the sevenstring.org forums
                93 USA Soloist EDS
                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
                X