• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Hey, Boomdoggy!

Got an update?

Yeah, right.:ROTF:
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hijack this thread somebody...

Comment

Hello.I am back for more.The answer you have been waiting for.........

The guy was full of shit.My buddies and I hounded him for weeks about it.He finally came in one night and said "My f***ing daughter sold it for 500 to a guy that she has the hots for." By that time I was just laughing at him.I'm sure he had a guitar,but it wasn't a USA Jackson V.He shows off his expensive toys every chance he can get.He's a good guy,but we really take anything he says with a grain of salt anymore.

The good news is that I got the DK-1 from the Guitar Hangar.It is a smokin guitar.I just noticed the other day that the binding is split at the very end of the headstock.It wasn't like that when it came.Any repair guys have an easy fix?

Comment

Crazy Glue.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

What a funny thread. You all win the prize!
            :ROTF:
            -Janne

Comment

Originally posted by Boomdoggy View Post
              The good news is that I got the DK-1 from the Guitar Hangar.It is a smokin guitar.I just noticed the other day that the binding is split at the very end of the headstock.It wasn't like that when it came.Any repair guys have an easy fix?
              So congrats on the DK1 man! good choice. I dunno if I would bother with the binding problem but you could probably fill it in with wood glue. Maybe a picture of the tip would give everyone a better Idea of your problem.

Is it the same DK1 you have posted in your "New Guy" post? American colors?
              http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59843 If not, post some pictures of your new DK1. Also welcome aboard!

Comment

Thanks Z1N.The binding doesn't really bother me,but I would still like to get fixed.
                This one is a Bomber Girl from the guitar Hangar.Sweet guitar.I will get pics of the front and the crack tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                X