Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every page is better than the last.
    :ROTF:
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

/
      Last edited by jacksonaxes; 10-02-2006, 04:09 PM.
      METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonaxes View Post
        /
        \
        Guitars:
        '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
        '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
        '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
        Amp:
        VOX AD30VT

Comment

Well now you guys did it! He's gonna have to find some random pic of an RR just to save face. "HEY YOU GUYS! IT WAS A FU**IN XTRR AND THE GUY SOLD IT TO ME FOR $500!"

please don't get mad at me. It was just a thought.

you got the spark man! you got the plug! you gonna die!

Comment

OK so whats the status here, did you get the axe or what? Pics?
            Guitars:
            '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
            '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
            '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
            Amp:
            VOX AD30VT

Comment

He didn't bring it last night.I said"Man you are making me look real bad."He said"I'll bring it,I'll bring it".
              Why would I have to save face?Some of you are just too much.
              I'm hoping that my Dinky comes today.They shipped it Friday.Maybe it will just be a JB player that I got for $300.

I will get to the bottom of the V story ,no matter what.If it is something less than an American RR,I wouldn't want anything to do with it.I don't think he is a liar.I can't see a store ripping somebody off that bad.If they would have put a crazy price on an import,somebody that knew would have busted them on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomdoggy View Post
                He didn't bring it last night.I said"Man you are making me look real bad."He said"I'll bring it,I'll bring it".
                Why would I have to save face?Some of you are just too much.
                Let this be a lesson for all newbs:
                HAVE PICS READY BEFORE STARTING A "WHAT DO I HAVE" POST :ROTF:
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

^

Comment

:ROTF:
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ninja paste... hmmm.
                          I wonder if it can be used to repair broken necks? :ROTF:
                          -Rick

Comment

my new band name will be "Ninja Paste"

Comment

Ok,I want you guys to abuse me on this.For 3 months this guy comes in early and comes to hang out with a group of us.Every day ,no matter what.After he promised me last night ,he was nowhere to be found.I even asked the boss if he called off.
                              I looked up the # of the store where he said he got it.A lady answered and she said they don't carry Jacksons,but they do get them in used a lot.She gave me a number for their other store and said the guy would know for sure.I called on my break tonight and it was a freaking fax #.
                              I promise,I will find out about this guitar,if there really is one.I still don't think he is lying,but who knows.

Racer,this wasn't a" what do I have thread".It was a "I may have found a V" thread.

The Dinky didn't come today either.The guy on daylight is a lazy piece of shit,and I am sick of working like a dog ,while he sits on his fat ass.I got in a huge fight tonight sticking up for a friend ,and I will be in trouble tomorrow.So pile it on.It will be a big improvemnt on the rest of my day.

Comment

You need to do some drugs and chill out.You are way to high strung.You seem to take things too seriously.Now if your friend was getting the shit beat out of him I say step in and take care of business but if its a pissing match let him handle it.
                                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                                X