Jackson USA Necks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson USA Necks

Can anyone out there tell me if Jackson or Charvel makes a guitar with a chunky neck? I am not looking for an import guitar...strictly American.

The PC-1.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Never played one...I was thinking back on the many many guitars I have owned...I had an 86 RR with a Kahler on it and some dudes name on the back Bradley Shaw or something? I also had a PC-3 that had been upgraded with EMGs, but I could not get use to it...are the neck different on the PC-1?

Comment

Originally posted by Too-many-toyz View Post
        I had an 86 RR with a Kahler on it and some dudes name on the back Bradley Shaw or something?
        Didn't we see this one on ebay a while back, and all wondered who the hell Bradley Shaw was?

Welcome!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I don't know was it on ebay? I bought that guitar back in 1998 or 1999 at a Pawnshop and sold it shortly there after...I have not seen or heard of that guitar in years!

Comment

The PC1 has a Baseball bat compared to the KV or Kelly
            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Too-many-toyz View Post
              I also had a PC-3 that had been upgraded with EMGs, but I could not get use to it...are the neck different on the PC-1?
              Yes... they are very different.
              PC1 neck is thicker.
              -Rick

Comment

PC1 - thick and very comfortable.
                PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
                X