No announcement yet.

King V sizes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you didn't refute any of my assertions.

I predict less answers for you.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Toast View Post
      Yes I don't say thank you 90% of the time mainly because I forget I post things on this forum and never really look for it again.
      Then why ask the question if you don't intend to check back in for the answer? And if you do look in and find someone has responded, how painful is it to quick reply a short thank you? No one is suggesting you say thanks to every single response to your thread, but a general thanks after everyone's replies won't kill you.

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Bingo! Some people's mommies and daddies must not have taught them to say please and thank you... or maybe they have, and the kids just don't comprehend.
      I think that's the thing, isn't it? "sorry for having such a busy 16 year old life outside this forum that I can't take two seconds to say thanks when someone makes an effort to track down some info for me or spends a lot of time writing a reply to my question"
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I don't really care what all you people think and I'm 16 now
        Well, you got the "rock star attitude" I gotta give you that!

Is that what you wanna be when you grow up?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Did anybody else notice that he spelled "course" wrong a few times.... Me thinks someone needs to take grade school spelling class again......

Comment

I don't really care what all you people think and I'm 16 now which is why I have a job because no one really wants to hire someone under 16 and I get paid quite well for doing it. I don't know where my parents come into the picture here because I asked some questions on a guitar forum. I am planning on getting an expensive guitar yes but no one besides myself is gonna pay for it so im not exactly sure why u people are bitchin about that.
            oh and i had a job about a month after i turned 15 so you are wrong again

Comment

I don't really care what all you people think and I'm 16 now and I get paid quite well for doing it.
              You mean you get paid for being a dumbass? Man, I gotta hit the classifieds more often...
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Make fun of me all you want for how I do things but your still not getting your point across to me from doing so.

Comment

Kid, I am not making fun of you. My point is simple..all of your posts require us to GIVE you something..you refuse to hang around and GIVE anything back. We are a communtity..give and take. Wrap your head around that, stick around and GIVE us something in return for all the things you TAKE..get it??
                  And yep, if you read the response to a question of yours..drop an occasional THANKS in reply. That's not too much to ask. If you are not WILLING to do that, take a hike. Not being mean, being honest.

Comment

Theres only one person I'm gonna say thanks to right now and that would be STLKINGV for actually answering the damn question.

Comment

Actually, he didn't answer the question either. He just posted a picture of the two different sizes.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Um, what was the question again?????

A~
                        All hail the 'King'
                        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Birth control, it's our friend.
                          "POOP"

Comment

I'm sure the kid sees the point very clearly now even if he's a bit chessed off about it now. So, let's hope he'll be a better boy for it from now.

Comment

I'll just remember the name and not give any more answers.....simple as that.

I will offer this advice then I'm done tho. A regular King V will go for just about the same price as a new King V. Check lots of dealers. A Double Rhoads/Big Red sized King V will go for A LOT more. If you can't say thanks, DO YOUR OWN DAMN RESEARCH!!!!!!
                              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                                If you can't say thanks, DO YOUR OWN DAMN RESEARCH!!!!!!
                                That about sums it up. Thanks, Voice!
                                Scott
                                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X