CS is generating quotes again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS is generating quotes again

and there's effectively no price increase, or so I'm told.....
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

It does not for me. ?

Comment

Not on the website, I meant that if you talk to a dealer, they can submit a quote for you and Jackson will accept it and get back to you.....

Comment

Neilli, that can't possibly be true! I mean, it was had on such good authority that there were going to be no more orders taken until January! And, even then, they'd start at an $8k base price! And they were moving the custom shop to a new facility situated on a grassy knoll in Texas, very close to Fender's book depository.

j/k bro. I hope your info is correct. That'd be cool to hear.

Comment

I was surprised as well, cos I'd heard they had to clear the book depository out.....

Comment

I just got an Email saying the same thing. I will be placing an order next week before they do raise the prices. It has been almost 2 years since the last big price hike. Everything else in life seems to be going up it only seems natural. Unfortunatly, I fear even gas will be going back soon.

Comment

good, maybe i can get a price on my custom collen archtop!!! i have bee nwaiting for a couple of months, just for a price!!!!!
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                And, even then, they'd start at an $8k base price!
                $8K base price? They would be better off shutting the operation down now if they did something like that. I love my J/C guitars but give me a fuggin break!
                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Hopefully this means that the backlog of orders is or is almost complete. That would be RAD!!!!!
                  Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

It would wouldn't it?....

Comment

That would be cool. Highly doubtful, though. I've got several orders in the build queue, and haven't heard a peep on any of them in quite a while. Not holding my breath.

IMHO, the rumor about clearing the backlog was also most likely BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                        Unfortunatly, I fear even gas will be going back soon.
                        Only if Prop 87 passes!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X