Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the forum, lots of questions (did the search)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow leo you really milked us for information as for the maple top unless the actual top of the guitar is going to be maple like a gibson, not a verneer which is like a paper thin cut out for cosmectics and looks mostly the tone will be different and will differ from guitar to guitar but ive never played one with an actuall maple top but my esp bass has a quilted top and didnt change the sound much

but............... you gonna have EMGS on it so what do you care

as for frets no matter what you use ther'll wear eventually but think about it this way your going to have big strings so you need big frets (think mike tyson against gary coleman whos gonna win) i have an ec-2005 with jumbo frets and i use ernie's heavy bottom lite top and their doing a number on my frets and the taller frets are for soloing mostly but some will argue that that smaller frets make for quicker fret boards but its mostly opinions that matter.

the laminate will look cool with a tranparent finish and so will the 3 piece BTW

FYI ITS ALL ABOUT DIMARZIO CLIP-LOKS KICK ANY STRAP LOCKS BUTT ANY DAY
    Last edited by kelly user; 10-23-2006, 01:03 PM.
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
    X