Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here she is... my black beautiful girl...KV-2 YEAH!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEOKV2 View Post
    Hey Sanctuary, how do you like them LSR tuners?
    They're great. Once you've mastered how to use them, it's incredibly fast to string a guitar to pitch. http://members.aol.com/intertunei/LSR.tuners/ I rarely have to touch them (thanks mainly to the fixed-bridge Kahler with fine tuners). I also like the way they look.

Originally posted by LEOKV2 View Post
    What about LSR Tuners and a Floyd Rose?
    What would be the point, since you already have a locking-nut?
    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Just to add it's different with them tuners, would prefer old style but that's probably because we are used to seeing them.

Comment

But is it terribly wrong to have them? Or maybe will it be a "bit" better if you also have the Floyd and it's locking nut? I personally love the way they look, just wanted to make sure. Maybe they don't work well with Floyds or whatever.

Comment

Nice guitar, rock on dude
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

What about the finish... it's "black satin" right? I've had bad experiences with satin hardware, like they stain, uncolour, and stuff like that, is that common too with LSR's?

Comment

No problems with the finish

Comment

LOL hehehe ok ok, then, what about the other question I posted before the "finish" one...

Comment

I don't think there's any point apart from asthetics, when you already have a locking nut and a Floyd. It reminds me of the King Rhoads having locking Sperzels when it's got a Floyd on it. Kind of redundant. Not saying it wouldn't work, it would but maybe just a little pointless

Comment

Yeah, but if you put it this way, having a "second" locking barrier, even if imaginary, can't hurt you, plus, LSR's look great to me, and I think they should be of better quality than Schallers or Sperzels, right?

Now, check this out, I did this with the Custom Shop Generator... it's what I think my custom V will look like, instead of the "bengal" pattern think it's "snakeskin" (I think this looked as close as possible) and also, think the headstock with the snakeskin too, tell me what u think...

Comment

Where are LSR Tuners made? USA? Germany? Japan?

Comment

No idea. Here's the official page: http://members.aol.com/intertunei/LSR.tuners/

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          No deal! No shirt, no shoes, no dice. :ROTF:

no shirt, no shoes? is hippietim around?

Comment

Awesome score...very nice. Lose the EMG's and it becomes funtional too!

Comment

LOL hehehe, love them EMG's...

Any comments about the "photoshop" KV2?

Comment

Working...
                              X