Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic Request... SNAKESKIN KV-2 anyone?

I feel like I now can ask for this...

Could some one please post some pix of Snakeskin KV-2's? Never seen one before, not even on pix. Just RR's.

Thanx in advance...

You didn't say what color...here's my sucktacular attempt

/\
    |
    |
    |
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Here is one for sale:
      Everything in music! Since 1958 we've been selling guitars, drums, brass, woodwind, DJ gear, lighting and stage, pro audio, recording gear, orchestral strings, and much more. We offer service for almost every instrument, educational rentals, and school & government sales. Please call us at (301) 946-8808 for more info.
      My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        You didn't say what color...here's my sucktacular attempt
        :ROTF:

Ron you're still using internet explorer? You should start using firefox kardes!
        Check my bands!
        www.myspace.com/magicktr
        www.myspace.com/sinif64
        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Ok, thanks, now, questions:

When ordering my guitar, should I go for a painted headstock (snakeskin)? I mean, I will choose the regular gray/greenish snakeskin you always see on the internet, like the "standard " snakeskin, so I was wondering how will it look, will it look good with the binding?

Any pix will help, opinions as well.

Comment

IMO matching headstock will look better:

Comment

but wait... is that logo made of PEARL? or is it just whte? Where can I see more pix of that guitar?

Comment

It's white. Go here and click RR2288 for more pics:

Ari owns that one.

Comment

Just out for curiosity, is there a pecial reason for it being white? I mean, will it look "bad" o have a bad contrast if it was pearl?

Comment

That guitar is from the 80s. 99% of the logos were white back then. I've only seen pearl logos on Archtops and couple of special customs from the time.
                    So basically I don't think the person who ordered that even thought about pearl logos. Personally I think white looks better on graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by LEOKV2 View Post
                      Ok, thanks, now, questions:

When ordering my guitar, should I go for a painted headstock (snakeskin)? I mean, I will choose the regular gray/greenish snakeskin you always see on the internet, like the "standard " snakeskin, so I was wondering how will it look, will it look good with the binding?

Any pix will help, opinions as well.
                      Leo. The standard USA KV will come with a black headstock face. If you prefer the face to match, I am pretty sure you will pay custom price for this. Ask one of our online dealers, like Matt's Music.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm talking about ordring a custom shop Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
                          :ROTF:

Ron you're still using internet explorer? You should start using firefox kardes!
                          Firefox is ok, more secure.....does not do all the things IE does tho, after about 10 minutes I miss all the bells and whistles.
                          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

None are mine, but all look great, and different depending on the lighting

- Irf -

Comment

Wow, now we're talkin... hehehe thanx Irfaan!

Damn... I still don't know what looks better, painted or non painted headstock (with snakeskin)...

Comment

Working...
                              X