Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some nice USA's I saw today...(pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arpeggiatethis View Post
    Pretty nice, I ran into fullers guitars store today in houston. Aparently they're the largest southern dealer of unique jacksons, anyways. I wish i had my camera they had some beautiful paint schemes.
    Yea they are good guys. I bought my trans green SL2H from them.

Are these pictures from the Arlington show? Man I think some of my drool is all over these guitars from that show.

Comment

Fullers are a good bunch. I bought a Charvel off eBay from them. Had problems with the neck and they let me return it for a full refund. And it was a used guitar.
      Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
      www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

I've only dealt with fullers once and was pretty pleased. I got a good price on a kV2t but the locking tuner on the G string was fubar'd when I got it. I don't know how they missed it. i was able to "fix it" on my own but was still kinda angry about it. I think I'd buy from them again, though.

Comment

Originally posted by gort View Post
          I've only dealt with fullers once and was pretty pleased. I got a good price on a kV2t but the locking tuner on the G string was fubar'd when I got it. I don't know how they missed it. i was able to "fix it" on my own but was still kinda angry about it. I think I'd buy from them again, though.
          Originally posted by Eric_kv2 View Post
          +1
          +1

especially the blue skulls

Comment

I love the snakeskin.. I really don't care for the other ones..
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

the blue skulls were awesome. where'd that one go?

Comment

Working...
              X