Different tones of snakeskin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different tones of snakeskin

I just wanted to know, besides the standard grayish snakeskin, and the Red snakeskin, what other tones can be found or ordered at the custom shop. Pix...

I've seen blue and of course the brown python. Others im not sure of tho.

Comment

There's a green one... I really like that and the red one.

Comment

Brown python? Where can I check that one out? Any pix?

Comment

I saw a purple one somewhere and I really wish I'd saved the picture, it looked badass

Comment

The brown python is the same pattern cus they are all a python type patttern it just looks more realistic and resembles the realy Python skinned charvel that Warren D has. Altho the pattern is differnt its still the same idea.
            Kinda like a camoflauged clothes. each pattern is differant yet they are all the camo's or snow flakes for that matter.
            Gil

Comment

Originally posted by LEOKV2 View Post
              Brown python? Where can I check that one out? Any pix?
              Here's a pic of my GMW brown python. Sorry for the inside shot with the poor lighting but it's all I have right now.

Comment

Yup thats the one.. only it would be a Jackson.. lol but same color.. BTW theres also a Copper head Charvel pointy head too. Same python sceme but with copper colored paint. Looks awsoe We had a few at my store and they were all great.
                And an awsome finish too.

Comment

So this "brown python" can be had with the Jackson Custom Shop?

Comment

You can get any color snakeskin if you are going custom shop. The grey is the only one available for standard Jacksons ,and even those are not all the same. Some look bleached they are so light and others look perfect.

Comment

Hey guys, what about THIS snakeskin tone? Is it "standard" or is it different from the original USA Select snakeskin?

Comment

Jackson Dinky with Dan Lawrence (GMW) green "stretch" python:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LEOKV2 View Post
                          Hey guys, what about THIS snakeskin tone? Is it "standard" or is it different from the original USA Select snakeskin?

USA Standard Select. I own one myself and the paint job is awesome!
                          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

I played the Brown/Copper python the other day at a local GC, Looked freakin' sweet!

Comment

The brown copper meaning the copperhead right?

I don't get it with the "original" snakeskin, on that picture looks kinda blueish but on regular pics they look dark gray, light gray, even cream.

Comment

Working...
                              X