Finally... "poll" help me decide!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally... "poll" help me decide!

Ok, so I can't find the way to post a poll, which would've been actually the whole idea now, but, anyway.

This is to help me decide the final finish on my custom made KV-2, the following pictures are just as a reference to see the finish itself, don't mind the guitar. The logo on MY guitar willl be standard PEARL (without any outlines, etc, just pearl, not abalone).

Consider this: good logo contrast, general looks, etc.

Between... BROWN PYTHON Snakeskin...

Headstock (photoshopped)

AND... COPPERHEAD Snakeskin (metallic copper, I think)

Headstock (real)

Copperhead
    -Rick

Comment

Copperhead

Comment

i'd go for red snakeskin personally - copperheads a bit too much imo, but i wouldn't want a bog standard anakeskin, give it some colour!

Comment

what do you mean by "bog standard" ?

Comment

as in ur brown python snakeskin strat at the top

Comment

u know just bog standard brown snakeskin - liven it up man!! i've seen some rel cool red snakeskin strats before they looked awesome

Comment

dude its what you want go with whats in your heart pick guitars is like picking girlfriends better hope you make the right decision or else you'll regret it later ........ dont get the brown one.... looks iffy
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                  Copperhead
                  Originally posted by Danacus View Post
                  Copperhead
                  Copperhead.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Both look cool, but I'd have to go with the copperhead.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

There's gotta be a glitch in the system, because I tried adding a poll to this thread, it previewed okay, but it didn't get added in. Strange.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It's all personal preference and what you're looking for. For me, I like the brown python better (then again, maybe I'm a little biased since I have one). I've seen a couple copperheads in person and both of them tended to be a dark, burnt orange color (i.e. - copper). So if you preference is for a brown look, then go with a brown python. But if you want a true copper color, then go with a copperhead. You can't go wrong with either - it's just a matter of your taste.

Comment

go to the thread on v's and go to the fourth page and theres a rhoads there thats snake skin that one looks really cool to me
                          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

copperhead

+1

Comment

Copperhead

Comment

Working...
                              X