No announcement yet.

Finally... "poll" help me decide!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My issue with a black or VERY dark guitar is that most dark guitars have the scratch and swirl thing going on heavily, I mean, heavily noticeable.

BUT, I've had a dark blue metallic Ibanez before which had no scratch issues whatsoever, meaning, you couldn't see them easily at all, actually, you couldn't see them.

Now, if the copper head IS metallic (Is it??) I guess that would solve the problem, right?

Comment

Copperhead looks awesome!

Comment

Someone please answer my questionssssss (please please...)

Comment

Originally posted by LEOKV2 View Post
          What about the copperhead/brown python combination?

I mean, picture a brown python with some metallic copper tones?

Will that be cool or will it just suck?
          And...

Originally posted by LEOKV2 View Post
          My issue with a black or VERY dark guitar is that most dark guitars have the scratch and swirl thing going on heavily, I mean, heavily noticeable.

BUT, I've had a dark blue metallic Ibanez before which had no scratch issues whatsoever, meaning, you couldn't see them easily at all, actually, you couldn't see them.

Now, if the copper head IS metallic (Is it??) I guess that would solve the problem, right?

Comment

suck

maybe

How'd you like that?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hammerhead!!! :ROTF:
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

copperhead kicks anus

Comment

Brown man, like the sound.

Comment

i hate snakeskin with a passion, but i hate the copperhead less

Comment

Working...
                    X