• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah really sweet BCB!
    Jackson & Charvel abuser ...

Comment

Here's my import DK2M in Trans Black, although the pic is a bit dark:

Here it is with more direct light, in action:

In the second pic, the figuring is a bit hard to make out, but it actually is very "deep" depending on the light.
      sigpic

Comment

Nice guitars. Now for the stupid peanut gallery comment. Anyone else notice that, since J/C discontinued a bunch of finishes (...in 2005, I think?), they randomly produce some BCB guitars in (discontinued) cherry sunburst, instead? i.e., No blackburst edge?

Like that SL1 above, for example. It's gorgeous, I love it. But that's NOT burnt cherry burst. That's cherry sunburst, no matter what the hang tag says. I've seen a lot of guitars like that in the past couple of years. And, iIf they're going to do that, WTF don't they just add CSB back to the available finishes list? I mean, what if you special order a guitar? Which version are you going to get? Rolling the dice.

Comment

Madness, your SL1 is gorgeous and your pics are TOP notch.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
            Nice guitars. Now for the stupid peanut gallery comment. Anyone else notice that, since J/C discontinued a bunch of finishes (...in 2005, I think?), they randomly produce some BCB guitars in (discontinued) cherry sunburst, instead? i.e., No blackburst edge?

Like that SL1 above, for example. It's gorgeous, I love it. But that's NOT burnt cherry burst. That's cherry sunburst, no matter what the hang tag says. I've seen a lot of guitars like that in the past couple of years. And, iIf they're going to do that, WTF don't they just add CSB back to the available finishes list? I mean, what if you special order a guitar? Which version are you going to get? Rolling the dice.
            +1.
            Last edited by wilkinsi; 11-22-2006, 08:53 PM. Reason: .
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

this will soon be re-assembled. it was re-finished by marty bell(excellent guy!) solid tigerstripe maple body(not a flame top) in transparent red.

see my other post MY FIRST PURPLE jackson to see how it used to look. i did not know this was under that paint!

Comment

Yeah, I noticed. These two look like Cherrysunburst but are listed as BCB??? I bet these two are from the same batch.

Last edited by cookiemonster2; 11-22-2006, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
                  Here's my import DK2M in Trans Black, although the pic is a bit dark:

Here it is with more direct light, in action:

In the second pic, the figuring is a bit hard to make out, but it actually is very "deep" depending on the light.
                  Awesome.
                  I think i decided to go with trans black Kelly!
                  Thanx alot.
                  www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

www.soundclick.com/ear

"There is no knowledge wich is not power" Lord Raiden

Comment

Yeap it's right.

I think, you need to join with your order some pics. Like that you are sure to have the finish you want.
                    Jackson & Charvel abuser ...

Comment

Originally posted by zebutcher View Post
                      Yeap it's right.

I think, you need to join with your order some pics. Like that you are sure to have the finish you want.
                      i didn't know that can help!Or it's possible.I don't go with BCB because i can never know how much yellow/orange and how much dark red would be used.Thanx for the tip!
                      www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

www.soundclick.com/ear

"There is no knowledge wich is not power" Lord Raiden

Comment

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!

Shreddermon, for some reason I always thought my SL1 was BCS. After reading your post I found my hangtag and sure enough it says cherry sunburst (CSB). My bad. I must have just mixed up the acronyms.

Oh, it's a 2001, BTW.

Comment

Wow Jay, I can't wait to see that finished!

Comment

Working...
                          X