Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads PCS?

Hey guys,

I saw a PCS Rhoads today in worn condition. It was a very awesome guitar that was worn in nicely and played/sounded great. It has scratches, finish/hardware wear, and a couple of chips to the wood. That doesn't bother me, infact, it is a plus for me. It comes with a case. Finish is black.

It is being sold for $999. I can't decide whether or not to buy it. I just bought a used Jackson SL2H in black last week for $1000 so buying this guitar is possible but still a little hard because of the expense.

What do you guys think? Is it a good deal? Should I go for it?
    What is the general value for this guitar?

Thanks a ton,

-Alan

bad deal. please pass along the contact info
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I don't know much about them , but it sound like a good deal to me. There was a thread on them a few weeks ago. I think for a mint one the recommended price was between $2000-$2500.

Comment

They are great guitars. If it isn't too badly damaged I think ~$1K is a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
          bad deal. please pass along the contact info
          Yeah, really.:ROTF:
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

So it is a good deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Alpepiman View Post
              So it is a good deal?
              Yes...as long as it is not physically broken, like snapped off wings or headstock or 3 feet of missing binding and missing inlays.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

$1000 is nice for a PCS Rhoads in playable condition, however, be aware that's the most you could ever sell it for unless the others suddenly vanished.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well how much do they typically sell for?

Comment

Alpepiman, you have a PM (Private Message).

Diego

Comment

Working...
                    X