Options on U.S.A select models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options on U.S.A select models

Are there any options to have small changes on U.S.A models.
    I am going to Order a Trans Black Kelly ,and i dunno if i can get some changes ,even with extra charge on it.Like LSR tuners!
    Or is it just as it is and Jackson do not change anything on their current model?!
    Thanx!
    www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

www.soundclick.com/ear

"There is no knowledge wich is not power" Lord Raiden

Except for color, no options. Zip, zilch, nada. That's what custom shop orders are for.

Comment

Why would you want to ruin a Kelly by putting LSR's on it?!?
      But as stated above... nope... take what they make.
      -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        Why would you want to ruin a Kelly by putting LSR's on it?!?
        But as stated above... nope... take what they make.
        Rganx for the fast response guys.Much appreciated!
        BTW ,i love LSR tuners

www.soundclick.com/ear

Comment

people here were previously complaining usa selects that have translucent finishes only come with chrome hardware, whereas the new imports (bar anything x-series or lower) now have black hardware. you can either go custom or just get a usa select and mod it yourself. not sure what the price difference would be, though i imagine the timescale would be shorter if you go with the buy-n'-mod.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I imagine changes in hardware will be cheaper doing yourself than going custom.

Comment

Yup, and you'll also have some spare hardware to sell!
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                Yup, and you'll also have some spare hardware to sell!
                That no one will buy for the same price it costs new, even though you will have to pay the "new price" for "new hardware".

It still hasn't been fully explained why it's such a costly problem to reach into a hardware bin of a different color, but then I don't expect it to be explained.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

are the usa selects the same quality as the custom shop stuff? are they built in the same shop?

Comment

USA selects are built in the custom shop. custom can be more expensive, but it really depends on the spec. you require.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

but do they put as much effort into itand use trhe same quality of wood?

Comment

Yeah i will mod it myself for shure ,but it would be so easy ,any many hi-end guitar companies gives some options.LIke locking tuners or harware color etc.It wouldn't cost more ,or they can just demand 100 dollars more for a different color/model on hardware.

www.soundclick.com/ear

Comment

Working...
                        X