• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
    very cool!

i really like that the headstock is still attached to this one

Nice Tim...
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

I remember seeing a reverse Rhoads at East Coast Music Mall in Danbury, CT about 10 years ago.

Comment

This is an extremely cool guitar. I have debated about having something like this made, possibly as a bolt on guitar because I thought the neck through would be too much $. As well I am sure I have seen this shape before- a lefty strung for a right handed guitarist. I was going to label it an RRR or R-cubed. Randy Rhoads Reverse. The only difference was I was going to have the headstock pointing downward.

The reason I wanted something like this is because I find the offset wing on a regular RR1 has a tendency to cause the guitar to lean forward a bit. One has to move the strap post higher on the upper wing to get the guitar to balance....this is just imho.

At any rate could you answer if this guitar shape balances well when you play it standing ? Does the guitar sit vertically level/parallel with your body or does it have a tendency to lean forward ?

Thanks and again great guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by dtt001 View Post
          At any rate could you answer if this guitar shape balances well when you play it standing ?
          It balances even better then my regular Rhoads to be honest!

Comment

Working...
          X