Wall of Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall of Jacksons

A few guys wanted to see the stage used PC1s together. The 3 PC1s were used on the Def Lep X tour, and the Adren was on the 1992 tour...

Brooks
    www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Brooks, that's friggin' awesome! Def Leppard has been my favorite band for more than 23 years. In fact, it's because of Phil and his black Ibanez destroyer that I first wanted to play guitar.

How did you end up with some of Phil's actual guitars? I hope it's a story you are allowed to tell. I'm dying to know. Did you buy them from him? I always thought endorsers were not allowed to sell their free equipment.
    Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
    www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Great stuff Brooks!
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Damn right!!!!! Shred heaven!

Nice stuff. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

awesome guitars Brooks, very cool
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I love your collection.
            I noticed you were selling a few of them off... what gives?
            -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by fullmetalguitar View Post
              Brooks, that's friggin' awesome! Def Leppard has been my favorite band for more than 23 years. In fact, it's because of Phil and his black Ibanez destroyer that I first wanted to play guitar.

How did you end up with some of Phil's actual guitars? I hope it's a story you are allowed to tell. I'm dying to know. Did you buy them from him? I always thought endorsers were not allowed to sell their free equipment.
              I´m guessing there´s some sort of gentleman´s agreement between the involved people not to adress the specifics. But it certainly is a fantastic quartet! The Adrenalize Dinky might be the coolest piece ever.

Comment

those horizontal guitar holders - can someone give me the make and model no.? i want two.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Very Cool Collection..I'm pissed!

Comment

The horizontal holders are by String Swing. You can google it, or I got mine at Musicians Friend. They were the only ones that adjusted the angle. The vertical holders are custom made Lacewood and from www.guitarideas.net

As far as the PC guitars - its knowing the right people at the right time.

I have a few on ebay, but they are not selling. Just bought a house, so need to pay some bills for some work that had to be done before winter.
                    www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Awesome wall....job well done

Comment

What a nice wall!

Comment

Awesome.
                          Can you give some details about the two guitars above the PC-1s?

Max

Comment

Great looking pics!

Comment

Cool collection! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                              X