Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's here!!! It's here!!!! YES!!!! KV2T!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's here!!! It's here!!!! YES!!!! KV2T!!!!

Ok, the wait is over and as Toejam requested I haven't played it yet and here is a photoshow. My camera sucks and the pics don't really do it justice so I'll take better ones with my girlfriends camera later tonight and promise to post them regularly here instead of the cheesy photo show. This guitar is flawlessly amazing and is much more than everything I hoped it would be!!!!

The Xfinity Discovery Hub is your resource for Xfinity product news, technology education, and more. Learn about TV, internet, home security, and more.

I think I'm in love!!!!!!! Jackson craftmanship is as incredible as ever!!!!

Soon as the dentist office next door to the practice room closes (he's the landlord, don't wanna piss him off) I'll be off to my rehearsal space to let 'er rip!!!!
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

cool!! nice looking guitar!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Whoa! What a fucking sweet AXE!

Comment

That looks great. Nice choice of finish. Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations. Nice looking ride.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Really NICE!! The finish really matches that guitar well. Congrats!

Comment

Thanks guys, the dentist doesn't close for another hour, so I'm jonesing here to plug it in and crank it up!!!! lol

The finish is WAY better than the pics show.
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

Looks great!!!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very nice! I'm a sucker for a finish like that!
                  "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                    Thanks guys, the dentist doesn't close for another hour, so I'm jonesing here to plug it in and crank it up!!!! lol

The finish is WAY better than the pics show.
                    What tuning are you going to have that at?

Comment

LOve it!! Love the zebras too!! Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Bob From Accounting View Post
                        Really NICE!! The finish really matches that guitar well. Congrats!
                        +1!
                        That's possibly the coolest KV2T I have seen!
                        My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                          What tuning are you going to have that at?
                          E flat tuning, sometimes I'll drop d on the fly.

Comment

Dude I chuckle every time I see one of those Jackson King V cases. Friggin' HUGE! I have one too and whenever I take it to my guitar tech for setup, he goes "there's the dude with the HUGE guitar!!"

Beautiful V bro! No wonder you're in love! She's a looker for sure!
                            - Adam

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                              E flat tuning, sometimes I'll drop d on the fly.
                              SLAYER!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X