Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's here!!! It's here!!!! YES!!!! KV2T!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice presentation, but the guitar is even better!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
      SLAYER!!!!!!!!
      LOL Yep, we just added South of Heaven to our setlist!

Ok, NOW FOR THE PLAYABILITY REVIEW.......

The feel of the neck is somewhere between my other guitarist's Y2KV and my Warrior Pro. The frets and fretboard are extremely fast and play like butter, the inlay work is smooth and flawless with absolutely no drag. The fretwork is simply amazing. This beast has WAAAAY more growl than my KV2 or my KV Pro, this is now my best sounding guitar. The pickup choices are perfect. The stock setup is a little lower than I normally set up without any buzz or overtones. The short scale feel actually makes it feel just a little easier for a full time (no more than a) rhythm guitarist to actually lead on. The tuners are tight and have a real nice ratio, not that I'll need to turn them much other than to drop D. It stayed in tune impecibly. I don't know if it's the countersunk Dunlop strap buttons, the scale or the headstock, but it balances even better that either of my other KVs. I really like the feel of the tuneomatic bridge much more than the one on my RR5. Once I started ripping into it, it felt like it was the most naturally comfortable guitar I've ever owned. I switched it to the clean channel, it sounds full and warm, full of tone. All kinds of great tonal characteristics on all 3 pick-up positions. Strumming and fingerpicking sound equally great. This guitar is versitile as hell!!!!!!

So for my overall review, out of 5 stars I give it 10!!!!!!
      Nice work Jackson!!!!!!

Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

very nice. That headstock (when it's on the KV anyway) is really growing on me too.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          very nice. That headstock (when it's on the KV anyway) is really growing on me too.
          Ya' know, I wasn't too hot on that headstock either at first, but the more I see it, the more I like it. I also love those inlays on a V.
          I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Outstanding! That is just beautiful. Congrats.
            RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
            CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
            Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
            Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Sweet Axe!!

Comment

Very nice. I really like my KV2T - great necks!
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I´ve waited for those pics to see how the finish looked like, and it really looks sweet!!
                  Love the KV2T!!
                  Congrats

Comment

Working...
                  X