KV2 Black Touch Up Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KV2 Black Touch Up Paint

For some reason, the tips of my KV2 hit everything in the room including the legs on the guitar stand.

So, I've got a few spots missing paint now and although I plan to never ever sell this guitar, I'd like to touch it up a bit as I abuse this thing.

So the question is, can I get touch up paint to match the KV2? Do I need to go to my dealer or is there someplace online?

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
    For some reason, the tips of my KV2 hit everything in the room including the legs on the guitar stand.

So, I've got a few spots missing paint now and although I plan to never ever sell this guitar, I'd like to touch it up a bit as I abuse this thing.

So the question is, can I get touch up paint to match the KV2? Do I need to go to my dealer or is there someplace online?
    If it is just plain black you may be able to find touch up paint at your local hardware store or even autobody shop. Or try your local crafts store, I used to work at Michael's and I know they carry several different types of clear coat as well.
    I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Fingernail polish works good and shines up well just build it up in layers to fill the ding.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post

I have a similar one

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            Fingernail polish works good and shines up well just build it up in layers to fill the ding.
            The nail polish works well. The Sharpie is a quick fix. I used a Sharpie on my PCS dings.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sharpie! Never thought of that.

Thanks.

Comment

I'm going to use black marker on the tip of the headstock to cover up the ding there. Can you put a clear nail polish to give it a kind if clearcloat?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                  Join the party dude. V wings are like wall/chair/desk/speaker cab/mixer/door magnets

Originally posted by demeyes View Post
                  I'm going to use black marker on the tip of the headstock to cover up the ding there. Can you put a clear nail polish to give it a kind if clearcloat?
                  Ok this has gone to far heheh :ROTF:
                  - Adam

Comment

Then go over with nail black nail polish and when you do this ..(5layers or
                    even more)....
                    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Come on,everyone post pictures of your sharpies
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I've done that a few times right before i sell a guitar, I touch up the nicks with sharpies, coustomers never complain though.....
                        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          That was what I used to fix my KH-2 when I left it in the basement and some paint flaked off the headstock...Couldn't tell the difference either.
                          I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

What does everybody use to fix small dings in "ivoroid" or other binding?

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X