How long is the waiting period...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long is the waiting period...

.... for a new USA Jackson guitar with a finish that the dealer doesn't have in stock?
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

A few weeks, maybe? A month? I don´t know, really... and I guess it depends on what´s available from Jackson at the time, since they make them in batches of the same finish. If you´re lucky the finish you want is all set and ready to roll out to the dealer. I´m thinking you should contact one of our resident dealers and ask them directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
      .... for a new USA Jackson guitar with a finish that the dealer doesn't have in stock?
      It depends. I believe that the dealer can go online and check Jackson's inventory. If the guitar you want is in the warehouse, he could get it rather quickly. If not....the waiting begins.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hey "Z"orton, why not use the search function you "Z"oob!

Kafam girsin sana
        Check my bands!
        www.myspace.com/magicktr
        www.myspace.com/sinif64
        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
          Hey "Z"orton, why not use the search function you "Z"oob!

Kafam girsin sana

bi siktir git kürt müsün nesin :ROTF:

I'd rather have the search function stabbed into your scalp.Yeah,I do.Oh yeah.Fak yu.

Comment

For Europe... February 2007
            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

bi siktir git kürt müsün nesin :ROTF:

I'd rather have the search function stabbed into your scalp.Yeah,I do.Oh yeah.Fak yu.
              Şşş kardeşler olmuyor böyle. Rahat durun 2 dakka yoksa küfür ettiğiniz için Ron'a şikayet ederim sizi.
              I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                Şşş kardeşler olmuyor böyle. Rahat durun 2 dakka yoksa küfür ettiğiniz için Ron'a şikayet ederim sizi.

OMG!

Örtmene söyle istersen ?

Ok got it,btw there's a chance that I might watch your "bar programı" thursday.So,watch out and be careful :ROTF:

Comment

I orderred my KV2T BCB on July 14th and got it November 16th. So about 4 months?
                  Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                    I orderred my KV2T BCB on July 14th and got it November 16th. So about 4 months?

That's what I wanted to hear.Thank you

Comment

OMG!

Örtmene söyle istersen ?

Ok got it,btw there's a chance that I might watch your "bar programı" thursday.So,watch out and be careful :ROTF:
                      Bekleriz bekleriz!
                      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X